Hey UG,

First off, I'd just like to clear up that I am not a member of Herratik. I'm not associated with them in any way. I'm just a fan that thinks they deserve more recognition than they are currently getting. Check out their only album so far; Wrath Divine. It's amazing. There are two songs that I'm not a big fan of, but every other song is jaw dropping awesome.
Death to all robots.

"Somebody set up us the bomb."
I've never heard of 'em before. This isn't much of an endorsement if you don't give us any links... Hint Hint?
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
I just listened to one song so far, Dance on your grave.

It is a good song
Quote by rock_star77
Ace, all Habs fans cannot be held accountable for the things Aldor says. Half the time, I don't even know if he knows what he's saying.
Yeah, sorry.

I was in a rush, couldn't grab a link. Here's a link to a youtube video for their song "Wrath-Divine"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRwcjAABZ_M

As the video states, they're a sort of mix between thrash and death metal. Thrash for most of it, but death metal style of vocals. It's some really good stuff.
Death to all robots.

I find this to be very generic, boring and overall lacking in the soul department. Musically, it's VERY, VERY standard and generic.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
I find this to be very generic, boring and overall lacking in the soul department. Musically, it's VERY, VERY standard and generic.

Most of these "Unrecognized Talent" threads are like this.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Heard em on a terrorizer cd before, sounded crappola.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Got to be honest, these guys aren't very good. I couldn't even listen to half of that song because it was so generic and boring.
Quote by IronMaiden5
Got to be honest, these guys aren't very good. I couldn't even listen to half of that song because it was so generic and boring.

I thought about stopping it half way through but decided to keep listening in hopes of a face-melting solo, I was dissapointed. The intro caught my attention though, it was good aswell as some of the riffs.
I think it's actually to the contrary of generic.

You get a LOT of harmonic minor when it comes to metal solos, but this guy uses a lot of pentatonic, which I think is refreshing. Solos don't have to be face melting shredfests to be good.

The blend of Death Metal vocals, Thrash style guitar and drums, and older metal style solos is something new to me, and I like it. But if they really are generic, suggest some bands that are similar, so I can look into them.
Death to all robots.

Quote by Awokmyweewok
I think it's actually to the contrary of generic.

You get a LOT of harmonic minor when it comes to metal solos, but this guy uses a lot of pentatonic, which I think is refreshing. Solos don't have to be face melting shredfests to be good.

The blend of Death Metal vocals, Thrash style guitar and drums, and older metal style solos is something new to me, and I like it. But if they really are generic, suggest some bands that are similar, so I can look into them.

So basically you want Death/Thrash metal?
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Last night I had a dream that I bought The Mantle on vinyl for $9.99 and it came with a DVD and shirt...

Then I woke up and life sucked.
I've gotta say, that's a horrible band name.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Saw them at the "Under a Southern Cross" metal fest in Jan... not really my thing but singer was probably one of the best frontman i've seen. Just the way he interacted with the crowd and 'commanded' the stage was very professional and world class.