I have never been more disgusted with the human race...what the hell is wrong with us

Page 1 of 2
I go to an all-guys Jesuit high school. Two weeks ago, we had our annual "Mission Week". It is basically a whole week in which every single cent that our school earns goes to the missions in Honduras so we can feed and clothe them and such. We put games out in our lobby, video game contests, alumni vs. senior basketball games, battle of the bands, talent shows, etc. Basically, you pay a fee to do all these things and all the money goes to missions. We also have catering from a bunch of restaurants (it costs a **** load, but its for a good cause). In total, we raised $27,000 in one week, all going solely to the missions. I find out today on the news that $27,000 was stolen from our school, from our safe (our mission money). What kind of heartless person would do this? That is just SICK.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

it might not be as bad as you would think, maybe a honduran stole it
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Get used to it. Its always gonna be like that. And maybe your school should of hid it better so no one can steal it? it's common sense....
with the economy right now it isnt that suprising, shame on your school for leaving 27grand in a safe idiots
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Wow, yes, let's blame the whole of humanity based on one person's crime. Really justified. I can tell that you're not melodramatic or anything.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Who ya gonna call?

O-BAMA

No but seriously, that blows. You should get the school to hunt down the money vigilante style.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Ignatius of Loyola would not be pleased.
Sorry had to do it.
But that's seriously horrible... I don't the conscience to go around spending money that I stole from a starving Honduran child..
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Your school shouldn't be spending money on clothes for the poor, they should be spending it on better security.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Guess that safe wasn't really safe after all.

/bad joke

I'm Steve
I have never been more disgusted with the human race...what the hell is wrong with us

I didnt steal your bloody safe. Some people will do anything for money, thats life mate..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Cool story, bro.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Hey man... money IS pretty cool.

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
You know, some people out there now are a bunch of lunatics that only do stuff for themselves. It's a nice thing to help poor people and yes whoever did that was sick in the head.
Quote by djk55
You know, some people out there now are a bunch of lunatics that only do stuff for themselves. It's a nice thing to help poor people and yes whoever did that was sick in the head.

I'm not saying it's right to steal, but maybe they had no idea what the money was going to. Maybe they just thought "Oh money to steal! Cool."
Perhaps they were absolutely desperate. I know if my brother or parents or gf were sick I'd steal anything to save them.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
That sucks. I'm sorry, lots of people are just thoughtless assholes.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I would wager that it was somebody who wanted money. That's where you should start the search.
Quote by IzRG350
I would wager that it was somebody who wanted money. That's where you should start the search.

*Monocle*

Brilliant! Now to continue our research we must first devise a cunning plan!

TO THE WAR ROOM!

*/Monocle*
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
A thief.

/Captain obvious strikes again.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

It's probaly someone working there cause who else would know the safes combo?
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
the spiders did it!
damn them!

kidding, but seriously, that blows
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
Quote by IzRG350

You heard him! Search everyone!
Quote by djk55

Lunatics that only do thing for themselves?

Sorry, but you're describing everyone on the planet. Anything anyone ever does is for themselves. There is no such thing as true "charity" or any of that ****. If it didn't benefit you, you wouldn't do it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

wow, some people are just so uncompassionate. there's no way they needed that money more than the people it would've gone to.
someone who obviously thought that the recession is that bad.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I think you all know what this means...

Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
Page 1 of 2