What can some of you guys in the Pit tell us about the place? it in Manchester NH and my band's playing there in March. Anyone been there before?
Although I know a few bands that have played there, I've never been. What exactly are you wanting to know?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
I've been there once. Is your band a pop-punk band? Because when I was there the band was doing Sum 41 covers and I left after eating a really bad hamburger- annoyed at the food and emotionally troubled after listening and watching that horrible band.

Needless to say I ed when I left.
Quote by merfsullivan
Although I know a few bands that have played there, I've never been. What exactly are you wanting to know?

Well just what the shows are like there, see I've got a Battle of The Bands comin up in March soon, and I feel we're the youngest band there and how the crowd would react. Because we are, we signed up for the Headbang for Highway for Music as A Weapon. And just wonderin if well get bottled, well were 14 well probably lose but its worth a shot.
were not really nervous and screw the bottled part just how will the crowd react to 14 15 and 16 year olds?
Quote by Dwight Schrute
I've been there once. Is your band a pop-punk band? Because when I was there the band was doing Sum 41 covers and I left after eating a really bad hamburger- annoyed at the food and emotionally troubled after listening and watching that horrible band.

Needless to say I ed when I left.

no, hard rock/heavy metal
Im at rocko's alllll the time.
its a fun place to play, my old band played theyre multiple times.
im also friends with all the guys from im thirsty entertainment.

its an overall good place, and such a classic venue, but pretty dumpy.
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......