Hey, I usually lurk the Metal Forums kicking you people out for starting threads about hardcore bands in their, but I was going through my old albums when I was a kid and I came across my BoySetsFire collection. I've used the searchbar and nothing came up

Lets have a BSF thread. Anyone have BEFORE the Eulogy? great album.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
the only cd i own of theirs is predictably tomorrow come today but ive heard a lot of the earlier stuff since. used to be into them a lot more, still give them the occasional listen i guess.
Before the Eulogy is just B-Sides

edit: to cohesiveness
I mainly know After the Eulogy and Tomorrow Come Today. I liked them, I think.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Feb 26, 2009,
easily one of my favourite bands
"Handful of Redemption" was my favourite song for like, 4 years
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The Day the Sun Went Out is an amazing record. They did great stuff after that too, but the sound was never quite the same. They had a huge influence on a bunch of bands that might not even know it at this point (it would their favorite bands favorite band). EVR reissued it a couple of years ago so pick it up if you haven't heard it.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
To this day I still think "The Misery Index:Notes From The Plague Years" is the worst cd I ever bought.

Weird. That album was sooo much better than Tomorrow Come Today (which wasn't horrible by any means). It's a bummer that most people seemed to have stopped caring by that point.
Quote by xKurtx
Weird. That album was sooo much better than Tomorrow Come Today (which wasn't horrible by any means). It's a bummer that most people seemed to have stopped caring by that point.

Man, that cd was so terrible. There wasn't one song on there that I thought was good.
from what i read, their guitarist is in critical condition right now, like a small chance of surviving.
he supposedly fell 3 stories straight onto his back and survived.
that's a tough guy if you ask me.
Wow that was like a good 2 years ago.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by cakeschmammert
from what i read, their guitarist is in critical condition right now, like a small chance of surviving.
he supposedly fell 3 stories straight onto his back and survived.
that's a tough guy if you ask me.

he's still in critical condition?

epitome of hxc right there
everyone has to step it up a notch now...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Got my Boysetsfire reunion tix, anyone else going what what
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Bleh, so bummed that I can't go to a reunion show.

This was also apparently one of the first threads I posted in. Still love "Handful of Redemption."
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
So can't make it to the show because stupid me planned a fishing trip on the sdame weekend and already put down the deposit. Anyone want 2 boysetsfire tix 2 for 40? face value yo
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god