Im using powerpoint 2007 and I cant figure out how you get individual lines on a single slide to not appear until I click the mouse. Can someone help me?
Highlight the text (The single lines), then select the entrance into the slide you want. And if that doesn't work, highlight the whole text block. If I remember correctly.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

your title was very misleading. you let me down.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Highlight the text (The single lines), then select the entrance into the slide you want. And if that doesn't work, highlight the whole text block. If I remember correctly.

Nope thats not it...Thanks though. Any other ideas?
Quote by FunkyFire
Nope thats not it...Thanks though. Any other ideas?

Are you using Custom Animation? I just did it. I went to custom animation, highlighted the text, and chose what entrance I wanted, and it worked fine. Maybe I'm not using 2007.....

▲ ▲

Quote by FunkyFire
Yes! thats it! I award you cool points Ozark. And 3 wishes.

Yes, thank you! Now I demand that you send me these cool points so I can lightly dab a little amount on me each day so I can have intercourse with an immense amount of sexy ladies.

▲ ▲

I love how this thread has gone from gaining assistance to misspelled hilarity
Workin' hard or hardly workin'?

Its funny because I keep typing it that way by accident. I searched google earlier and spelt it that way. Man...I gotta start spell-checking myself.