Yeah, you heard me. They're making it. I searched and figured that I was the first to tell you all. I read that it's going to have the original cast (minus Rick Moranis, but who cares?). I found some pictures of the set that someone sneaked out of production, but I'm not going to link to that page.

IMDB

Discuss! Rejoice! Complain! Combine all three!

Edit: the original cast thing is still a rumor, not fact yet...but there is one confirmation:
JUDD APATOW IS PRODUCING IT!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Last edited by Sid McCall at Feb 25, 2009,
Dude, seriously? Cool, but I just made an Ace Venture jr. (3) thread. Isn't that cool.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
Dude, seriously? Cool, but I just made an Ace Venture jr. (3) thread. Isn't that cool.

That's what reminded me to do this, actually. The only difference is, ace ventura jr is going to suck and ghostbusters 3 is not. No offense, that's just how it is.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
^ true dat, brother. (hopefully)
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
This Judd Apatow thing has me freaking out. This movie will be incredible. Definitely going to go on the list of 'watchable sequels.'
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
The amount of win in this film will be directionally proportional to the amount of original cast performing.
That's it, I'm learning the ghostbusters theme song and playing it in halloween.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

I've only saw Ghostbusters, but I can get behind this.

Also, it'll be weird to not have Moranis in the movie. He wouldn't come out of retirement to help with the Ghostbusters video game, even though the rest of the cast is there, so I'm just wondering who they'll cast for him.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
hellzzz yeaaa!!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by fallenangel20
I've only saw Ghostbusters, but I can get behind this.

Also, it'll be weird to not have Moranis in the movie. He wouldn't come out of retirement to help with the Ghostbusters video game, even though the rest of the cast is there, so I'm just wondering who they'll cast for him.

Well he wasn't a main character, so they don't really need to replace him.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Harold Ramis was on the Tonight Show about GB3.
Quote by SlackerBabbath