thats how i like them... chicks and bands 0.o
but a few great fun and insane bands are:

Dr. Acula (grindcore/deathcore insanity)

Arsonists get all the girls (deathcore/experimental awesomeness blending deathmetal with wierd synths and adding circus, ska, and techno music to their heavy sound)

A Black rose Burial (fantastic unsigned deathcore band. not exactly as insane as the above, but very good and u should listen to them most definitely)

Just curious wat ppl think of these awesome tho unknown bands. Check em out!!
insanity to say the least. and there's actually a band called Dr. Acula? isn't that the name of that movie JD wants to make in Scrubs? haha
Quote by Mr. McBrettman
thats how i like them... chicks and bands 0.o
but a few great fun and insane bands are:

Dr. Acula (grindcore/deathcore insanity)

Arsonists get all the girls (deathcore/experimental awesomeness blending deathmetal with wierd synths and adding circus, ska, and techno music to their heavy sound)

A Black rose Burial (fantastic unsigned deathcore band. not exactly as insane as the above, but very good and u should listen to them most definitely)

Just curious wat ppl think of these awesome tho unknown bands. Check em out!!

*vomits* What inelitery is this!?

Dr. Acula are horrible music for horrible people. Leave.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Dr. Acula are the worst band ever.

If you search my comments you will see I have never used this term before. It can only be reserved for a band this horrid. It's Mindless Self Indulgence trying to be br00t4lz.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Last edited by STABxYOU at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by STABxYOU
Dr. Acula are the worst band ever.

If you search my comments you will see I have never used this term before. It can only be reserved for a band this horrid. It's Mindless Self Indulgence trying to be br00t4lz.

MSI are one of my favorite bands, and yet I still hate Dr.Acula. I acknowledge the terribleness of MSI, but Dr.Acula just kind of take it to a whole 'nother level there
Dr. Acula and Arsonists get all the Girls are know.

Now get them the f-ck out of here.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.