Okay. I am going to post about my room mate at home. He is a bit of an exhibitionist which doesn't really bother me all that much. It's only when he does things like the Helicopter or pulls his butt cheeks apart that really aggravates me.

But lately he has been making a mangina and even went so far as to shave a racing strip above it.

The other night my friend and his girlfriend were here and it was about 11:30pm and we assumed he was sleeping because his door was shut and he is normally social. We were talking and all of a sudden my friends gf let out a shriek, covered her mouth and started laughing.

Yep there he was. Naked, in the Mangina position, and stroking his racing strip. He has done it several times since this.

The worst being at a party we were at. There were 2 couches facing each other and 3 chicks were on one talking to us. Out of disbelief he ripped his shorts off down to his ankles and there it was. The Mangina. The chicks left and we were ridiculed and called queers.

I confronted him the other day with 2 friends in an "intervention" at the house. He responded by getting angry and went in the bathroom and locked himself in. He said he hated us for not letting him be himself and angrily yelled he was shaving the racing strip. We thought everything would stop here but he emerged from the toilet showing us his "shaved" mangina shortly afterward.

I hope this is just a phase. My girlfriend won't come over because of it.

tl/dr - mangina problems. the roommate feels the need to show his in awkward instances and public places.
Threaten to chop it off since he doesn't appreciate it.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Dwight Schrute
Okay. I am going to post about my room mate at home. He is a bit of an exhibitionist which doesn't really bother me all that much. It's only when he does things like the Helicopter or pulls his butt cheeks apart that really aggravates me.

But lately he has been making a mangina and even went so far as to shave a racing strip above it.

The other night my friend and his girlfriend were here and it was about 11:30pm and we assumed he was sleeping because his door was shut and he is normally social. We were talking and all of a sudden my friends gf let out a shriek, covered her mouth and started laughing.

Yep there he was. Naked, in the Mangina position, and stroking his racing strip. He has done it several times since this.

The worst being at a party we were at. There were 2 couches facing each other and 3 chicks were on one talking to us. Out of disbelief he ripped his shorts off down to his ankles and there it was. The Mangina. The chicks left and we were ridiculed and called queers.

I confronted him the other day with 2 friends in an "intervention" at the house. He responded by getting angry and went in the bathroom and locked himself in. He said he hated us for not letting him be himself and angrily yelled he was shaving the racing strip. We thought everything would stop here but he emerged from the toilet showing us his "shaved" mangina shortly afterward.

I hope this is just a phase. My girlfriend won't come over because of it.

tl/dr - mangina problems. the roommate feels the need to show his in awkward instances and public places.

hahaha.

CopyPasta? if not
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
WTF dude either keep the Dwight persona or drop it. You can't break character!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I'm continually amazed by your ability to dance the fine line my friend. Bravo and
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
ahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahh YES
IT'S GOLD JERRY, GOLD I TELLS YA
███████████████████████████████████
I have a friend just like this. And my friend prefers the batwing position at parties. He thinks he has nothing to be ashamed of and usually gets the girls he shows it to. He is an inspiration to us all.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
I have a friend just like this. And my friend prefers the batwing position at parties. He thinks he has nothing to be ashamed of and usually gets the girls he shows it to. He is an inspiration to us all.

Your friend wouldn't happen to be YOU? Would it?
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by yo_peh
what its a "mangina" :O

noobnoobnoob
Quote by tona_107
noobnoobnoob

so, you have experience with manginas?

fagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfag
Quote by MangoStarr
Your friend wouldn't happen to be YOU? Would it?

^ that was my penis.
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Save the pubes. Mail them to me.

Check your PM's for my address.

Unlike money, mysterious internet pubes can make me happy.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Bushinarin
Save the pubes. Mail them to me.

Check your PM's for my address.

Unlike money, mysterious internet pubes can make me happy.

I'll let him know and he can include a polaroid of the mangina with the pubes.
Quote by Dwight Schrute
I'll let him know and he can include a polaroid of the mangina with the pubes.

I actually live in Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia... in Levittown.

I can drive to your house and personally stick my weiner in his pooper.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
dude sounds like ur friend is disrespectful toward both you, your friends, and your gfs. If one of my friends showed my gf their penis I would woop that ass quick.
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by dxpaintball8000
dude sounds like ur friend is disrespectful toward both you, your friends, and your gfs. If one of my friends showed my gf their penis I would woop that ass quick.

Poor little dxpaintball8000
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
It wouldn't be the first time he's been hit for doing it. One time he got knocked down and his wang popped out from between his legs and the mangina became a regular dink.
Quote by Dwight Schrute
It wouldn't be the first time he's been hit for doing it. One time he got knocked down and his wang popped out from between his legs and the mangina became a regular dink.

Yes Dwight...and how did that make you feel?
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
I laughed. Infact my room mate just came in and saw this thread and got abit upset. He doesn't play guitar or anything and said he was going to post pics of it on an account. I told him he wasn't because I'd get banned since the mods would think its a multi.

So if you see a mangina pic its him and I will be banned most likely...
umm, just close your eyes?
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.