ninja.kitty
2,340 IQ
i decided to take a break from all the distortion and see how i could do with a slow tempo song.

you can tell by the last chorus i needed SOME intensity, but anyways, comment please!

oh yeah, C4C, just post the linky
Attachments:
cleanish song.zip
lordofthefood1
A blank survey
1,710 IQ
I like. I think the drums are kind of overpowering though. I don't really like the acoustic guitar. I don't have anything to say apparently. I like. Heh. OK, I do find that the ending is very nice how it is (with the distortion and stuff). It would have been extremely dull had it not had that.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Macabre_Turtle
UG's UGer
640 IQ
I happen to think this is great. It's cool that you used an extra track to create the delay. I actually just did that to one of my songs. I must say, it is primary the leads with the delay that keep it interesting. The only thing I can really say I don't like is the slow portion of the bridge, but it's not bad. I really don't have anything productive to suggest like I usually do.
C4C's in the sig.
B00bs
231 IQ
Hey man, great chord/root changing on the intro/verse. The chorus is great, the delay is pretty epic. I don't like the bridge at all until the harmonized guitars come in. It is way to empty. But the last chorus was a nice finish.

Well done man.
ninja.kitty
2,340 IQ
yeah i know, the bridge is super boring, but that is supposed to be where the super deep and meaningful lyrics go. :P

thanks for the crits guys