I just got into a this big thing with my math teacher, hes boring and so f*ckin strict, anyways whos your most hated teacher
Kill your math teacher with karate.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Did he ever bend you over and crack you on your ass with a ruler seductively?
No?
Then he's not strict.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Serious business. I have liked all of my teachers from like the past few years.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Aeromaiden2195
I just got into a this big thing with my math teacher, hes boring and so f*ckin strict, anyways whos your most hated teacher

Everybody in the math class I was in also shared this same problem. He would also say "k" every three words pretty much, we just pissed him off so much he left after that year was over...He had been teaching at the school for 16 years and was still somewhat young so he didn't retire or anything
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
My art teacher.

"Today class, we will be doing art. Make sure you follow every single instruction perfectly, no creativity in art!"
my old AP US History teacher. She basically babysat the class. She told us to read out of the book and write large amounts of notes and summaries that she never actually read. Quantity > quality in that class.

Got out of her class into a regular US History class. Now we watch the news every morning and discuss current events the whole period. Nothing to necessarily deal with what we're supposed to learn, but I'm learning more than I am in that class than most of my other classes. What's the point of going to school if I'm not going to learn anything?
My 4th grade teacher molested me.

But my 11th grade teacher was a bitch, so i probably hate her more.
Honestly, I'd much rather have a strict math teacher that can actually make a classroom comfortable to work in than a "cool" teacher who let's their class become noisy and a place where it's impossible to get your work finished.

Anyways, I've had a string of terrible General Science/Physics teachers that were utterly useless at teaching and just regurgitated what the text book said while not helping people understand the subject at all.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by JoshXXXXX
my old AP US History teacher. She basically babysat the class. She told us to read out of the book and write large amounts of notes and summaries that she never actually read. Quantity > quality in that class.

Got out of her class into a regular US History class. Now we watch the news every morning and discuss current events the whole period. Nothing to necessarily deal with what we're supposed to learn, but I'm learning more than I am in that class than most of my other classes. What's the point of going to school if I'm not going to learn anything?

to buy drugs and get laid.
because never in your life will those two things be that easy again.
never forget this.
███████████████████████████████████
first off all when u ppl take quantium physics let me know if ur mind changes about the teacher you hate now
smacking bone kydd
Quote by tona_107
to buy drugs and get laid.
because never in your life will those two things be that easy again.
never forget this.
drug of choice at school is weed. Already tried to get other things and failed at every attempt. And I go to a school where the majority is either prep or ghetto. Getting laid is not a possibility if you're white, have long hair, and listen to metal.

^ Dude you're in the bay area. How hard can it be to find some decent looking chicks with 'alternative lifestyles' such as your own? You need to get out more.

I'm in college. I often see my professors in the pub after classes, and we drink and chill and talk about music. I actually hung out with one of my professors (formerly of the jazz fusion band Spyro Gyra) at a Bob Dylan concert on campus. Good times. I don't hate any of them, really.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Last edited by Sid McCall at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by Bushinarin
Serious business. I have liked all of my teachers from like the past few years.

same, up until my math teacher
Ah, children. Grow up.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
i had a choice class called "arts and Comm" and it was about basicly all arts, well they took the name to literaly and made a class about looking at a picture and talking about it for a hour and thirtyfive mins
Quote by Sid McCall
^ Dude you're in the bay area. How hard can it be to find some decent looking chicks with 'alternative lifestyles' such as your own? You need to get out more.
it's not really me needing to get out more as it is me just needing to stop getting into the friend zone with every chick I do meet that's good looking.
My grade 10 science teacher. She didn't know shit about the stuff she was teaching. You ask a question, wait 5min for a proper response then she looks in the text book for another 15min to check.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I don't really hate any...

my least fevourite teaches C programming and electricity (1 and 2, I've had him both semesters so far)

he's a really smart guy, but just doesnt communicate well in classroom situations.

and his accent is super hard to understand sometimes. he calls resistors 'register', instead hertz he says 'harsh', and instead of ohms, he says 'ohoms'..
Quote by JoshXXXXX
it's not really me needing to get out more as it is me just needing to stop getting into the friend zone with every chick I do meet that's good looking.

Oh man, story of my life. Here's the trick: you can't open up and tell them everything. Look somewhat mysterious. Don't be available whenever they need you, that's a surefire way to end up in the zone. I'm still working on it too, so best of luck to you!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Oh man, story of my life. Here's the trick: you can't open up and tell them everything. Look somewhat mysterious. Don't be available whenever they need you, that's a surefire way to end up in the zone. I'm still working on it too, so best of luck to you!
Quote by Garret.
Honestly, I'd much rather have a strict math teacher that can actually make a classroom comfortable to work in than a "cool" teacher who let's their class become noisy and a place where it's impossible to get your work finished.

Anyways, I've had a string of terrible General Science/Physics teachers that were utterly useless at teaching and just regurgitated what the text book said while not helping people understand the subject at all.

my ap bio teacher is like this! he lectures off of powerpoints made by the freaking textbook! he is such a worthless teacher
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Business Management teacher. For the first test here was the grade spread: 1 B, 12 C's, 34 D's, 102 F's... and no curve.
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
Last edited by FoolishFool at Feb 26, 2009,
My Public Speaking professor last semester. I didn't learn a damn thing from her, and I failed . I'm taking it again with a more "cultured" professor.
My maths teacher last year.

Teacher: "So, now you all finally understand this, we can move on. You've been doing this stuff for about 5 weeks now."
Students: "So, uh, all this stuff is going to be on our test, right?"
Teacher: "No. When's your test?"
Students: "Tomorrow".

Seriously happened. Taught us stuff that had no relevance to the topic.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by prsrulz91
my ap bio teacher is like this! he lectures off of powerpoints made by the freaking textbook! he is such a worthless teacher

this describes every bio prof I've had at Uni. gah.