Page 1 of 2
Anyone seen Troll 2? This movie is about Goblins that are vegetarians so they have to turn people into vegetables and eat them. They live in a place called NILBOG and a family travels there on vacation.

In an interview with the guy who played the father he says

"Nearly all the cast members found it difficult to understand the script and when we would ask what the lines meant or how the story was to go - nobody had a clue. Claudio gave me little to no direction, very little to Connie, but some to Michael. We tried to understand the concept and context of the script, but, because the shooting was so sporadic and moved from place to place with no organization, we had very little knowledge of what was going on. It just happened and in some sort of miracle way has worked to make this a perfectly done bad movie."

I recommend watching the movie just because it's so insanely stupid. Also, this movie had nothing to do with the first Troll movie. In fact, it doesn't have trolls in it, just goblins (not sure of the difference, but hey). They only called it Troll 2 so more people would go see it.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
sounds win
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by meta1militia
Anyone seen Troll 2?

tldr

But I think I saw that movie a loooong time ago. I have a faint memory of little people eating people and I think it involved a bunch of cheap smoke, bubbles, and slimey fake limbs. Sound close?

OT: I think the worst movie I ever watched willfully was probably The Sixth Sense. I ****ing knew it the whole time.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
That sounds awesome actually. Who's in it?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Blow Me
tldr

But I think I saw that movie a loooong time ago. I have a faint memory of little people eating people and I think it involved a bunch of cheap smoke, bubbles, and slimey fake limbs. Sound close?

OT: I think the worst movie I ever watched willfully was probably The Sixth Sense. I ****ing knew it the whole time.

yep that sounds right haha. damn, its so lame... the people didnt even care if they were getting murdered or not.
Quote by Ignite

Quote by Meths
back door sluts 9
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
The Village. God that movie was a let down.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
lol
NILBOG= goblin spelled backwards....
with the lack of imagination of the writers well yeah it surely sucked
The Apple. I was watching with a friend around 3am and we both said out loud it was terrible but we couldn't turn it off. The song lyrics are just SO bad it's unbelievable.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by Zero-Hartman
That sounds awesome actually. Who's in it?

a bunch of people who's only movie was that one. really, a bunch of no name people. i watched this movie on the internet, and i would post a link to it, but i'm afraid it's against the TOS
Quote by Ignite

Quote by Meths
Prom Night IV: Deliver Us From Evil is pretty terrible. In fact, one could say it sucks.
Santa with Muscles, starring Hulk Hogan and Mila Kunis
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Jackass 1 & 2

All they do is make stupid jokes and hurt each other..

But I'm loving every single minute of it
Hocus Pocus.. IT's amazing, and EVERYONE LOVES IT, damnit! Oh, and Labyrinth. I mean, David Bowie bulge.. Need I say more?

I will. Probably Kazaam... Good Burger, which is amazing. Scamper the Penguin anyone?
Quote by Cianyx
Jackass 1 & 2

All they do is make stupid jokes and hurt each other..

But I'm loving every single minute of it

You're not the only one dude!

Napolean Dynamite.

I watched it for an hour and I just kinda snapped out of it and said "what the hell am I doing?"
Oh God! They're eating her! Then they're going to eat me! Ahhhhhh!!!

/troll 2

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Pink Flamingos
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
dont the trolls/goblins get killed by eating some high cholesterol food or something like that
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
Last edited by Salmon86 at Feb 26, 2009,
Scorpion King 2. I swear, the acting was so horrid while the rest was so awesome.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I was on mushrooms at the time.
Quote by meta1militia
a bunch of people who's only movie was that one. really, a bunch of no name people. i watched this movie on the internet, and i would post a link to it, but i'm afraid it's against the TOS

Haha man, low budget horror films are total win. +1 on whoever said The Village as well, that was shit.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Salmon86
dont the trolls/goblins get killed by eating some high cholesterol food or something like that

haha yeah damn that reminds me of that certain part... it would spoil it if i said it though. more people have seen this movie than i thought. good burger is good too...
Quote by Ignite

Quote by Meths
Probably the most well known scene from Troll 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

Edit: And The Wickerman (the remake) is a movie that sucked but I couldn't stop watching. Nicolas Cage's acting sucked and made the movie unintentionally funny. I laughed pretty much the whole movie.
Last edited by IronMaiden5 at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
The Village. God that movie was a let down.

This. The twist completely ruined the film, but all up until the final twist I thought was decent. A neat concept that needed better direction and execution.
my mate has this movie called ''cloud nine from outer space''

look it up

its known as the worst movie ever made

there's over acting, underacting, boom mics, dodgy sets, ufo's clearly on a piece of string!

****ing goes right off!!!..........sooo funny
[QUOTE

Edit: And The Wickerman (the remake) is a movie that sucked but I couldn't stop watching. Nicolas Cage's acting sucked and made the movie unintentionally funny. I laughed pretty much the whole movie.

I saw the last 30 minutes of that movie one morning. I couldnt turn the channel. it was so amazingly bad.
"my legs!! awww!!! my legs!!!"
Quote by IronMaiden5

The good guy dies in the end... and I laughed at him for it.

This is a great sign that a movie sucks.

Also this, which I found thanks to a random Pit thread....

I haven't seen it but I imagine it's like a slow-mo train wreck.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 2