I tell you what it is. It's your quote un-quote pollution control. I heard on talk radio you don't even need 'em. It's just the latest nazi government plot. Open your eyes, man, they're trying to control Global Warming. Get it Global. That's U.N. Commissars code for telling us what the temperature is gonna be in our outdoors. Let it warm up I say. See what Butchros Butchros Ghali Ghali thinks of that. We'll grow oranges in Alaska.

I also have it on good word that this website is hosted in Communist Russia. The music that you crazed Russians listen to makes me envy the deaf and blind.
In Soviet Russia, everything fails at you!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by metalderek

I'll be waiting for Hank Hill's input on this.

"Dale, I'm gonna kick your ass!"

Leave Hank out of this matter.
Quote by metalderek

How dare you challenge me by mocking the face of my best friend. I'm tough, I'm real tough, in fact I killed eight gophers last year and a purebred Tennessee walking horse that was looking at me funny.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
although this reeks of multi it's still worth a good or two....well played good sir

What is this "Multi" I've heard you speak of? Have you Communist Russians obtained the secret to cloning and/or intelligent-matter reflection?
Quote by Dale Gribble
How dare you challenge me by mocking the face of my best friend. I'm tough, I'm real tough, in fact I killed eight gophers last year and a purebred Tennessee walking horse that was looking at me funny.

Well to quote your best friend,

Shut up, Dale.