Hey everyone...Lately i have been finding myself bored with common riffs and songs and whatnot.So i want something that is cahllenging and really give me a sense of achievement when i learn it...I was thinking Technical difficulties by racer X but i would deff. need some pointers on that one and who knows if i could even get the hang of it. So if anyone could give me some tips and techniques to play that song or give me another song that will give me that achieved feeling please go 4 it. Thanks!!
sequoia throne by protest the hero
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.
I find that the typical shred isn't all that challenging. I mean sure, its ridiculous because its extremely fast and it can definitely help you a lot, but why not learn something that causes your fingers to do things you aren't used too?

Learn some Eric Johnson. Manhattan is a fun song and its not ridiculously hard.
Ok i think i really wanna learn technicall by racer X would you say its extremly hard and can you give me any pointers for learning it? Thanks
Pantera - Psycho Holiday.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Kinda just said i wanted to learn technical difficulties....Anyone have any pointers tips or anything? Thanks
Quote by Voltron420
I find that the typical shred isn't all that challenging. I mean sure, its ridiculous because its extremely fast and it can definitely help you a lot, but why not learn something that causes your fingers to do things you aren't used too?

Learn some Eric Johnson. Manhattan is a fun song and its not ridiculously hard.

TS, this is what you need. This song is quite oddly structured I find, and had me using techniques and chords I had never really used before. The solos are a little fast, but nothing that can't come with practice.