I just finished Paper Towns by John Green, and his other book Looking For Alaska (which I liked better but everyone else likes the former). ANYWAY, I would really dig a new book, something similar to those, or, something like Swan Song (if you haven't read it, get it. NOW)

I know, I know (searchbar, I get it) there are tons of threads like these. I usually turn down people's book ideas. But this is The Pit, and Pitmonkeys have good taste on occasion, actually most of the time. So throw something out there for me, even if it isn't anywhere near the same genre as what I mentioned before.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
How old are you? (So i have a better idea of what taste u have, not so i can rape you.)
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
House of Leaves?

Or Watchmen, although its a graphic novel.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Harry Potter
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Seventeen...

I don't think I've ever been so... scared/aroused in all my life.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox

Slaughterhouse Five - Kurt Vonnegut

I just finished it a couple weeks ago and it was really interesting, some of the philosophies throughout the story really get you thinking.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by Austiman
Seventeen...

I don't think I've ever been so... scared/aroused in all my life.

Much too old for me :P
Have you read "bear island" by Allistair Maclean? I havn't but i've heard it's really good.
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
A journey into Womanhood is a good book.

Its about puberty and all that but it lets you understand the female human better and how to deal with the extreme mood swings and hormones.
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
House of Leaves?

Or Watchmen, although its a graphic novel.

I have been wanting to read that so bad. His sister is Poe, who is a favorite artist of mine. It sounds great.
Quote by Adam...?

Quote by Jackintehbox