Dell mini 9
2 7%
12 string guitar
10 37%
Nothing
8 30%
Voters: 27.
Hey
I have some money i intend on spending. The difference in price doesn't really matter as i can afford them all. Im just wondering what i should buy?

There are three things i want-

-Sony A300 DSLR Camera
-Dell mini 9
-A nice 12 string electric acoustic

At the moment i am leaning towards the camera or the laptop as i dont play guitar as much as i used to any more. I have a computer in my room the laptop would be to take to school and when i go on holidays.

Poll Coming
Thanks

EDIT: I dont play guitar as much as i used to because i have a hell of a lot of study most of the time and i work.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Last edited by jake_1234 at Feb 26, 2009,
The laptop sucks though. Get an Asus at least.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jake_1234
Hey
I have some money i intend on spending. The difference in price doesn't really matter as i can afford them all. Im just wondering what i should buy?

There are three things i want-

-Sony A300 DSLR Camera
-Dell mini 9
-A nice 12 string electric acoustic

At the moment i am leaning towards the camera or the laptop as i dont play guitar as much as i used to any more. I have a computer in my room the laptop would be to take to school and when i go on holidays.

Poll Coming
Thanks

*Spits on the floor and walks off in disgust*

Edit: *reconsiders initial assement of the situation* Get the camera
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Last edited by cuthbertg at Feb 26, 2009,
yah, an asus are the only laptops worth getting.. or a mac if you're into that sort of thing.

and getting a really nice 12 string could re-kindle your playing enthusiasm.
I seem to hear a lot about Asus being good. I was just looking at a 10 inch model and it seems pretty good with the battery life being that long and all.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Get the camera. If you don't enjoy playing the guitar as much then don't waste your money on it despite what these people will tell you.

I always love going through my friends pictures and seeing all the nights out from when i was like 14 and i find it hilarious to see how much we've grown up.
pictures only help you remember times that should be forgot. get the guitar, or just save the money. who knows what life deteriorating drug you could get hooked on!
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
Get yourself shares of different stock, and wait.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
its a good camera, so use it to take pretentious shots of women. that's all you need to consider.
Asus laptops are great, consider that or just the camera.

If you get camera, do what J C said.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
unless you are actually needing to do serious work on the computer in obscure places, a laptop isnt really necessary. the portability of it isnt that much of a plus, at least for me. get the camera.
I have no opinion on this matter.