Hey guys,

who here is getting the $900 bonus that Rudd is giving out.

I'm pretty sure i'm getting it as I put my tax return in last year and didn't receive it all back.

Anyway what does everyone plan on doing with this money? I'm thinking of buying a new computer or putting it towards a car or get some good tools for my apprenticeship
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Buying a new house. Oh wait...
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
wat do u have to do to qualify im really confused
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
working earning under 70k and I think there is a cutoff of when you started working...dont know for sure.

I'm rich biatch!!!111
yo.

I BELIEVE
There's heaps of different stuff you caan qualify for, and you don't actually have to be working atm you just need to have put in a tax return for last year and not receive it all back. As far as i know anyway.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Has the senate approved it yet? Because it had a lot of trouble getting through the HoR even when labour had the majority. I'm not sure if it's gone to the senate, but it wouldn't surprise me if it got knocked back.

I personally am not a believer in it, and not just because I wouldn't qualify
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
yea and do i have to live in Australia?
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by gir vs wild
put it into a savings account...yer im lame

Don't do that, put it into something to stimulate the crappy economy. You're killing African's by putting it into a savings account.

Besides, what if the bank goes under
Quote by RU Experienced?
Don't do that, put it into something to stimulate the crappy economy. You're killing African's by putting it into a savings account.

Yeah!!! UR Killing ME eKsE!!!
PuTTing it StRAIGHt In YOUr MoUTH
i worked up to november last year. havent worked since will i get it?
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by donkey the wise
Has the senate approved it yet? Because it had a lot of trouble getting through the HoR even when labour had the majority. I'm not sure if it's gone to the senate, but it wouldn't surprise me if it got knocked back.

I personally am not a believer in it, and not just because I wouldn't qualify

yes it has...at the start of this month.

it was going to be $950 but they decreased it to $900 to save a few hundred million on other stuff.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Xplozive
There's heaps of different stuff you caan qualify for, and you don't actually have to be working atm you just need to have put in a tax return for last year and not receive it all back. As far as i know anyway.

Ahh..
I don't do taxes, so yaeh...
No money for me

At least I get some youth allowance. God, I love a left-wing government
Quote by davo_333
i worked up to november last year. havent worked since will i get it?

Probably as long as you didn't get all your taxc back. and yes it's gone thru the senate.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Good for most people. Quite a waste of money though. That money could go towards hospitals or schools which are in terrible condition at the moment, but instead it went to this. Most people are just going to save it.

has no signature.
fail. So we don't get it if we got all our taxes back for the last financial year? Because i work part time and i got all my tax back .. damn i want 900 dollars, it would boost my acoustic fund up to were i want it.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
hopefully i will get it. not too sure what i'll do with it yet really, depends when it arrives i guess! i'm planning to move house around mid-year, so i might buy a bunch of nice stuff for the new place with it
from daylight...
...into darkness
mm i work full time as an electrical apprentice (kill me)

pretty sure i get it. and pretty sure all of it will be kick starting my drug dealers car fund.
Quote by browncow

pretty sure i get it. and pretty sure all of it will be kick starting my drug dealers car fund.

same as me, money is very tight when your an apprentice lol
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by divid3d
hopefully i will get it. not too sure what i'll do with it yet really, depends when it arrives i guess! i'm planning to move house around mid-year, so i might buy a bunch of nice stuff for the new place with it

Maybe a new plasma?

Good idea methinks
a little lost.....
Quote by RU Experienced?

but by the death of africans new land will free up and i will be able to purchase said land from the interest gained by the money in my savings account
Am I eligible? I work at coles as casual.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
I'm sure there is some way to claim it (or at least inquire about claiming it) when its going out, if not take 3 of your friends and a rob a government building for your $900.
Quote by Davo Ownz
Maybe a new plasma?

Good idea methinks

hmmm unlikely. maybe i'll get the boyfriend to spend his bonus on a tv and i'll get other stuff
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by 11223344554433
Most people are just going to save it.

are u insane???? people are way to stupid to be smart enough to use their money wisely enough to save it. The money is designed to stimulate the economy. Therefore pay off your mortgages and credit card debts. If you want to help don't go out and spend the money on a new guitar or w/e your only going to raise inflation and make things worse.
/rant
Quote by browncow

agreed. they might as well just put it in his account. except i need some to buy a loop station.
Woo! That's like three months pay for me. That'll be going toward a wine red schecter c-7 hellraiser fr methinks
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.