Ok, heres the problem. Im 14 now and I have started growing real fast and my ankles are killing me after running for about half an hour. And it doesn't help because I still need to run for another hour.

Have you guys got any cure/remedies to help this? I haven't broken my ankle at any stage of my life. I think its just because it "that" time.
icy hot
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Amputate!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by bowdyyz69
drop the fork fatty

see a doctor maybe?

Im not fat lol. I only way 45kg which is below average for my age...
You clearly have an even bigger problem. You have some sort of disease where you confuse a guitar forum for a doctor.
You're*
"That" time?
Am I the only one that finished that thought with "of the month?

I kid. But wow man, I heard about this. In fact, my girlfriend has it really bad actually.
Had us all worried for days. Sounds like a serious case of hypochondria.
It's like lice man, it's evolving rapidly. It now ails any part of your body, 'specially your mind dude.

Gotta get that checked out.

EDIT: Cause I'm just saying, maybe you just need to build up more strength.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by Hoffydoodle
Ok, heres the problem. Im 14 now and I have started growing real fast and my ankles are killing me after running for about half an hour. And it doesn't help because I still need to run for another hour.

Have you guys got any cure/remedies to help this? I haven't broken my ankle at any stage of my life. I think its just because it "that" time.

wait a minute, what does that even mean?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Stop growing?

But seriously, if you're worried or its causing you problems, see a doctor. They'll probably be able to at least give you some exercises to strengthen your ankles.

EDIT: typo
Quote by frozen_soul
wait a minute, what does that even mean?

Ankle hurtin' time.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
go to the docs dude, you may have something wrong - my brother has something similar in his knees and he's been told to avoid high-impact sports on his legs, like running.

And don't go in for any 'it's just growing pains' crap. My back was 'just growing pains' when i was at school. Almost 20 years later I'm still in near constant agony with my sodding 'growing pains'

Edit: if you ever think I'm grumpy on UG - it's because of my 'growing pains'
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Last edited by cuthbertg at Feb 26, 2009,
right shoes? do you suffer from bone cancer? are you running properly?

I suggest you get checked for bone cancer.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Tiger Balm, hottish salt water immersion for half an hour each night. Less running and more walking. See doctor. Play guitar half sitting on a high stool.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x