I've noticed UG has a pretty decent following of this man, so why not?

If more people are interested then we can begin to set a deadline date and whatnot.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Great I'll be sure to message you.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Hellz yeah I'm in. Needle in the Hay. simply leave a comment in my profile with details
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Last edited by dxpaintball8000 at Mar 3, 2009,
God's sake. I wanted that^. Well, I might still do it, if that's permitted, but if not, Angeles or Between The Bars.
There is poetry in despair.
im so down for this...

i'm thinking of doing Angel in the Snow or 2:45 AM

ill check back for deadlines

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by fridge_raider
God's sake. I wanted that^. Well, I might still do it, if that's permitted, but if not, Angeles or Between The Bars.

pretty sure you can too. You should be able to anywayz
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by audiorapist
I'll enter my between the bars if possible?

Sure, why not

Quote by fridge_raider

You can still cover songs other people did. So yes.

I'll be doing Cupid's Trick. And deadline probably a month from now? What do you guys say to that?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Hmmm, if I have the the time I may enter. I'll probably do Waltz #1 but it won't have vocals.
TRANSFORMICE

I shotgun Fond Farewell.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in

I'M ****ING IN!

What a great idea for a contest.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Any ideas on a deadline? Duno when Laces out Danny will be back and he was organising it.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by kinkmachine
Lacesoutdanny got banned for some reason and asked me to help out with the contest.I was just seeing how you guys are coming along and how much time you need.It would be cool to hear your covers.

I'm recording mine live so I could have it done in 10 mins. Any idea in terms of a deadline?
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
i'm a terrible singer and i don't have a lot of time to play, but i might toss together a cover of Sweet Adeline.
Quote by kinkmachine
Lacesoutdanny got banned so he asked me if I would help out.Your more than welcome to take over if you wish and crack the whip hehe.

Oh? I would if you want me to.
Banging on a trash can
Alright, guys... I started a new thread over here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1101114

If you said you were interested in joining, I put your name on the list. If you're still interested (or not interested), check in over on that thread. If I don't hear from you over there, I'll be sending you a message.
Banging on a trash can