Here's a place for you to discuss all things Mozart: favourite work, opinions on the movie Amadeus, ...

I just got a 3LP-set with all of his horn concerto's, including the clarinet concerto, which is one of my favourite pieces of his music! I also have the Requiem on vinyl, and a collection of his work on cd.

He's one of my 3 favourite composers, together with Miles Davis and Bob Dylan.
The greatest musician ever IMHO, and also my favorite composer. His music never tires me.

All of his work can fill 170 cds, and lived only for 35 years.
Quote by YA89
The greatest musician ever IMHO, and also my favorite composer. His music never tires me.

All of his work can fill 170 cds, and lived only for 35 years.

Yet, have you ever heard him play?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Yet, have you ever heard him play?

WOW! are u stupid or something?

I don't have to hear his own playing to tell that he's the greatest musician of all time. I guess you don't know the meaning of 'musician'!
Dude, I was THIS close to watching him live. I was just very late in being born.

On topic though, I love him and all, but I lost respect in him after the movie Amadeus. He is one freak.
Quote by Superperfex
On topic though, I love him and all, but I lost respect in him after the movie Amadeus. He is one freak.

First off, there are many inaccuracies about the movie. Second, no true great artist (of any form: music, literature, etc.) is normal.

Anyway, I love Mozart's music; the best music ever written.
Quote by YA89
WOW! are u stupid or something?

I don't have to hear his own playing to tell that he's the greatest musician of all time. I guess you don't know the meaning of 'musician'!

WOW! Have you ever heard of sarcasm?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I'm working on learning the entire Reqium production for my school's choir concert next quarter. There are a few songs I dont really care for, but I definitly enjoy Dies Irae. Its my favorite to sing anyway (bass get all the cool parts). He was definitly great at composing for Chorale.