Page 1 of 3
Man, thats a bummer, I can only juuuuuust hear it. It's like really quiet static to me.

But then again, earlier today I did eat a fish taco..................

Edit: Faclepalm!

I had the mute on! The static was my radio in the next room. I could hear it loud and clear, my parents, nor the dog, didn't hear it.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Last edited by SG310user at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by SG310user
Man, thats a bummer, I can only juuuuuust hear it. It's like really quiet static to me.

Gratz on getting laid.
I can hear it and I'm 34 :/ although half the time I don't listen when people are talking to me so maybe my ears have only had 24 years of use....
I can hear it!

arrrg....

i'm 15. It's soooo ****kking loud
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by SG310user

Edit: Faclepalm!

I had the mute on! The static was my radio in the next room. I could hear it loud and clear, my parents, nor the dog, didn't hear it.

I think you have other serious problems.

I can hear it too. I'm 19. Smells like teen spirit!
Last edited by YA89 at Feb 26, 2009,
Now it's just ****ing annoying and it hurts.

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Quote by YA89

I think you have other serious problems.

Elaborate..............

I can hear it, its annoying, i dont see why this would 'scare' kids off? Put on some death metal and then all the chavs can congregate somewhere else!
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Dang that's annoying.... and in the end rather stupid and pointless.

What if we just wanted to rest a moment, or eat something while sitting?
Quote by bada-bing
I can hear it, its annoying, i dont see why this would 'scare' kids off? Put on some death metal and then all the chavs can congregate somewhere else!

They tried that but with classical music down our local bus station
OW MY BRAIN

i can see why that scares them off, that noise is horrible. Mush like this thread, which is also scaring me off
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
i can hear for about four seconds before my tinitis kicks off

oh i'm 20 btw
Vintage VRS100 Custom 24
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Harley Benton HBR7-450FRBK (7 string)
Tanglewood Nevada FST 36
Hughes & Kettner ATS MKII
Vox Tonelab SE
Sennheiser E285 S
Danelectro free Speech Talk Box
Almost 18 and I can't hear it. I can't hear those ringtones that are like that either. And it's not like I listen to my music any louder then the next teenager either
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Yes i can, and if I ran across something in a public area that was emitting that sound I would smash it to tiny bits.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I can hear it but there's also a constant ringing in my left ear that's the exact same tone.
You're*
Im 13 and playing drums without any ear-things and i hear it clearly
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
That's a horrible noise. My mom was right next to me and couldn't hear it but my sister was in the other room like "what the hell is that noise?!"
trying to load the file cause my computer to crash so no i cant hear it, but i cant also play it so that might be the problem
thats used in malls to prevent youths loitering?? I literally couldnt walk into the place if that was playing. sick bastards.

also I can hear my mobile phone charger emit a noise similar to that when its plugged in. Before I found out it was the charger, I would be lying in bed believing I was going crazy or something.

hella weak
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

sounds like an epic bit from a dragonforce song to me..so yeah i can see how it would scare people away
yep, f*cking annoying
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
its not really to scare people off like TS said, the point is, would you feel like loitering with that sound playing?
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
i heard it.
annoyinggg
X JAPAN
yoshiki.toshi.pata.hide.heath/taiji

---------------

"desert rose, why do you live alone..." - yoshiki
I can. And this would be very efficient in keeping me away.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I can always hear those things. I won't shop anywhere that has them. It must do babies' heads in! If it was a device to keep away the elderly, or the disabled, or Jews or any other category of people then it'd be illegal but the young are an easy target. Makes me really angry.
They had one of those at a gas station my friend and I were walking by. I wanted to burn the place down.
Quote by ihavenoname93
its not really to scare people off like TS said, the point is, would you feel like loitering with that sound playing?

I wouldn't feel like giving any place that had that playing my business either.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
ii should put this out by my apartment.

Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Page 1 of 3