In the song "In The End" by Linkin Park, on the Hybrid Theory album, when it gets to the second verse...

On this line:
"In spite of the way you were mocking me,
Acting like I was part of your property..."

On the word "property", what is that sound effect, and what can I use to create it?

It's an integral idea for a song I'm working on.

Any help is appreciated.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
I have carpal tunnel, caused by profuse masturbation.
gawd, that's gonna get sigged...

Jesus for president, king, emperor, vice president, chairman, prime minister...ect. PM Cashewchaching to join the campaign. or just sig it.
It's made purely from the energy of teenage angst.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
upon review (and subsequently cleansing my ears with bleach) that's stutter effect is created by glitching up the audio in an audio editor.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by dio_dude
inb4 lack of talent

they are certainly richer and more famous than you, quite possibly more talented too but lets not go there....girlfriend

EDIT: martin(whateveritis) is c-c-c-c-c-correct
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

I know what you are talking about, not sure how you'd go about doing it though.

I'll have to google it cos it'd be cool to try
if you have an audio editing program like protools or nuendo or some such, you do itm like this:

take the audio file. cut it where you want the effect. select a small sample of it (like 2 miliseconds or so) copy/paste thast sample a few times after one another until it covers the entire length where you want the effect.
it takes some trial and error, but this is basically how it's done.

if you don't have the time or skills to do it this way, you can 'cheat' by using a glitcher. find one on kvr-vst and figure out how to do it. it's simple.