Could someone please tab out the lead part of this song which occurs at 0:53? I would be ever so grateful, I've tried myself but I'm just not worthy ):

My band has agreed to play it if I can get it transcribed somehow. We will upload a video and I will give anyone who tabs it full credit for the transcription and a link to the tab (or whatever you want).

Thanks in advance.
e|------------------------------------7------------------------10-----------------10--12------------|
B|-----------8--10--7------------------8-----------8---10------10----8h10-----------10----------|
G|----7h9--------------7----7h9------------7h9----------------------------------------------7--9--|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|------------------------------------7------------------------10------------------7------------------|
B|-----------8--10--7------------------8-----------8---10------10----8h10----10---8--7---8---|
G|----7h9--------------7----7h9------------7h9-----------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|------------------------------------7------------------------10------------------10--12------------|
B|-----------8--10--7------------------8-----------8---10------10----8h10-----------10----------|
G|----7h9--------------7----7h9------------7h9----------------------------------------------7--9--|

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------8--10--7------------------10--8-7-----10-----8----------------8-7-------------------|
G|----7h9--------------7-------7h9--------------7-------7---------9/11----------7--9---7h9----|
Last edited by crmrz at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by crmrz
e|------------------------------------7------------------------10-----------------10--12------------|

e|------------------------------------7------------------------10------------------7------------------|
B|-----------8--10--7------------------8-----------8---10------10----8h10----10---8--7---8---|
G|----7h9--------------7----7h9------------7h9-----------------------------------------------------|

e|------------------------------------7------------------------10------------------10--12------------|

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------8--10--7------------------10--8-7-----10-----8----------------8-7-------------------|
G|----7h9--------------7-------7h9--------------7-------7---------9/11----------7--9---7h9----|

Thank you SO much, it sounds great!