hi pit i need your help

tomorrow i have a test based on a book which is Night by Elie Wiesel (it is about the holocaust) and the problem is that i havent read the book and i dont own it.

i need some sort of ebook as i doubt some internet summary would be very helpful tomorrow. If anyone knows any ebook websites that could possibly (or definitely) have it for download (for free) could you please post or PM me of whatever. thanks.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Last edited by TOMMYB22 at Feb 26, 2009,
I did a book report on a book I hadn't read before, turned into a disaster. My teacher asked me about 'my thoughts on the balloon sequence', and I spewed out a bunch of intellectual crap. Turns out there was no balloon sequence.

Anyway, you're kinda screwed, but good luck

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I did a book report on a book I hadn't read before, turned into a disaster. My teacher asked me about 'my thoughts on the balloon sequence', and I spewed out a bunch of intellectual crap. Turns out there was no balloon sequence.

Anyway, you're kinda screwed, but good luck

Hmm.......Wise words Zero-Hartman, although it will be done in a silent exam it seems that it wont lessen my fail by that much
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Ha I read that so long ago I don't even remember it.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by TOMMYB22
Hmm.......Wise words Zero-Hartman, although it will be done in a silent exam it seems that it wont lessen my fail by that much

Sorry I can't help. Maybe copy wikipedia's words into your own?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Procastrination is like masturbation- it seems like a great idea at the time, but in the end you're only fucking yourself.

I have no pity on you, foo'.
whatever, ill just have to continue my search because the problem is that its a full length test and a summary just wont do because my teacher gave us guidelines on how to read it of something. thanks anyway guys
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
It's too bad you didn't just read the book, it's actually pretty good. Heck it's a tiny little book on the holocaust I'm surprised you didn't get into it a little.
there's a site for reading free books on the iphone that i use, you could try that. textonphone.com
in english sophomore year we read Farewell To Manzanar.
i didnt read anymore than a damn page.
we took an exam on it, and obviously i guess my way through it.

i got a B+
stop trying to cheat.

but no, i can't help you here. get you mum to write a note or something.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."