Page 1 of 2
Before you say "omfg teh n00b s33 a dokter lol".

She has taken a pregnancy test. She said "The test said I'm possibly pregnant".

I dont know what that means... does anyone know?

I'm also wondering if there is anything that causes sore breasts and sickness other than being pregnant?

She is diabetic so she gets sick quite alot.

She is taking another test soon so she knows for sure. This is simply for me to know that there are other possibilities so please don't take it as a medical thread.

Just anyone with any experience or know anybody who has had a sore chest and sickness but not been pregnant?

Thank you and please mods don't close. She's taking the test. I'm not asking medical advice. Just some things which it could possibly be, so I don't stress my penis off.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Feb 26, 2009,
I said this in the relationship thread. There is no need to post again for more attention.

PREGNANCY TESTS ARE NOT CRYSTAL BALLS. Results say PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT. They do not say possibly. She has told you possibly, but this is a lie because this is not what pregnancy tests say.
She has probably told you 'possibly' because she doesn't trust the accuracy of the pregnancy test.

Sore boobs and morning sickness are pregnancy symptoms.

Tell her to get an abortion and in future stop forcing your moralities on other people. Think there's no consequence? This. This is the consequence.
Coat Hanger.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
I wouldn't stress out until you know for sure...pregnancy tests are notorious for not being accurate. I've had a couple times were I about shat myself when a girlfriend came to me with a false positive. However, if she is pregnant you get to have some killer sex she can't get any more pregnant!!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I said this in the relationship thread. There is no need to post again for more attention.

PREGNANCY TESTS ARE NOT CRYSTAL BALLS. Results say PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT. They do not say possibly. She has told you possibly, but this is a lie because this is not what pregnancy tests say.
She has probably told you 'possibly' because she doesn't trust the accuracy of the pregnancy test.

Sore boobs and morning sickness are pregnancy symptoms.

Tell her to get an abortion and in future stop forcing your moralities on other people. Think there's no consequence? This. This is the consequence.

No you don't get it. I didn't say I wanted her to have an abortion. I said that she won't get one, and that it isn't an option. This is because I told her never to get one. I was just explaining that she won't get one, not that I wanted her to.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
my wife gets sore breasts just from her period.

no kiddies running around yet

if shes sick.. keep in mind it was just flu season a short while ago.

and get a different pregnancy test if its telling you "yea you might pregnant.. i dunno" .. wtf is that?!

Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Possibly pregnant? What? Red line for 'outlook is bleak', blue line for 'chances are likely', is there a green line for 'future is uncertain?'
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Run away to Mexico!

Oh Wait,Try New Zealand..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I love UG ads:

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by thanksgiving
She has taken a pregnancy test. She said "The test said I'm possibly pregnant".

I dont know what that means... does anyone know?

MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
don't worry...it might be twins!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by thanksgiving
No you don't get it. I didn't say I wanted her to have an abortion. I said that she won't get one, and that it isn't an option. This is because I told her never to get one. I was just explaining that she won't get one, not that I wanted her to.

She is your EX girlfriend.

You aren't even involved in her life any more. Stop forcing your judgements and moralities onto her.

You are the thin line between her continuing with her life as normal, or having it ruined and becoming another statistic.
If she has a babby can I be the godfather?

Serious note-Don't panic until she's seen a doctor and make sure you go with her.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by JackalUK
How is babby formed?

How girl get pregnant?

Nice reference!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
She is your EX girlfriend.

You aren't even involved in her life any more. Stop forcing your judgements and moralities onto her.

You are the thin line between her continuing with her life as normal, or having it ruined and becoming another statistic.

i concur

its a tough decision, for her.

unless babby was formed by you, you shouldnt tell her not to get an abortion.
edit: and even if babby was formed by you, do you really want to turn both of your young lives around and spend the rest of your youth raising a child and sacrificing job opportunities?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Last edited by PETERFKNPARKER at Feb 26, 2009,
Maybe she's not pregnant and she's just using this as an excuse to get back together with you?
Run her over in a trash van, that ought to do the job.

...OR you could have kids and have a rich, full life... Haha! I'm great.
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
Okay guys I'm not telling her to do anything.

When I was with her she told me that if she ever got pregnant she would have an abortion. I told her my thoughts on it and near the end of the relationship she said "I don't think I would get an abortion anymore. It just seems wrong"

When she told me tonight she might be pregnant, I asked what she was going to do if she was. She said her mum is sending her away to her aunty so she can get away from stress. Someone said why should I care, I'm not in her life.

It's a responsibility. If I'm the father of this child, which I will be if there is one, I have a responsibility to her. But I can't get back with her. I wouldn't abandond her. She text me after she told me about being "possibly pregnant" and she said she still loves me and cries about me everyday. She said it was killing her.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I love UG ads:

haha how could that just be a simply coincidence~it's meant to be
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ok, I'm going to give you a short story which may seem incredibly harsh, but it's something you have to think about.

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. Almost word-for-word as you've described it, including your description of her ringing up, crying, saying she still loved me, all that noise.

I later found out she was faking the pregnancy.

I don't know this girl and I'm not saying that's what she's doing, but get her to see a doctor and go with her before you make any decisions about anything.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Detecting faint amounts of pregnancy hormone = faint amount of pregnant.
Early pregnancy is still pregnancy. Stop being in denial, dodging the facts etc.
Quote by Sora 01
Theres a nice saying I try to remember in situations such as this.

"Don't be silly, wrap your willy"

A little too late for him to be thinking that now. don't you think?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by neopowell
Ok, I'm going to give you a short story which may seem incredibly harsh, but it's something you have to think about.

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. Almost word-for-word as you've described it, including your description of her ringing up, crying, saying she still loved me, all that noise.

I later found out she was faking the pregnancy.

I don't know this girl and I'm not saying that's what she's doing, but get her to see a doctor and go with her before you make any decisions about anything.

Hey mate thanks for your concern. I don't think she would be one to do this, but then again she has been very distraught about the break up.

I will take this into consideration, but I won't be getting back with her either way. If there is a baby I will definately stick by her, as a friend and father of the baby.

But seriusly, this is worse than when I found that lump on my testicle when I was 13

Quote by Våd Hamster

At least I know I have good sperm if she's pregnant.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
Hey mate thanks for your concern. I don't think she would be one to do this, but then again she has been very distraught about the break up.

I will take this into consideration, but I won't be getting back with her either way. If there is a baby I will definately stick by her, as a friend and father of the baby.

But seriusly, this is worse than when I found that lump on my testicle when I was 13

Again, I'm not saying this is what she's doing, but I didn't think anyone would do it to me either. Make sure you're there when she gets some definite answers. If nothing else you should be there anyway to support her, regardless of whether you're together.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Page 1 of 2