I thought it might be worth mentioning that in March, Celestion are increasing the price on all of their speakers by roughly £15/$21.

So if anyone's wanting some or been putting off getting any, do it now and save yourself some cash.

404: Sig not found.
Last edited by ChrisN at Feb 26, 2009,
^no, sales go down, so they increase their prices to make up for that

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by hendriko

HAHA , thats not a smart thing to do, sales go down cause people don`t have as much money anymore, so lets rise the prices LOL so sales drop even more.

they should take a look at Nascar, ticket sales were dropping so they dropped the ticket prices for the Daytona 500 and the race sold out

if they lowered the prices on the V30`s i MIGHT be able to afford them, no way in hell am i gonna pay MORE for something i can`t afford already
Quote by hendriko

Probably has more to do with the government printing money so fast the dollar is worth less than toilet paper these days.
*Sigh*, and this is why I steer more towards Eminence if I do decide to do a speaker swap in my cab. Not only that, but why pay more for a made in China Celestion, when a US made speaker of comparable/maybe better quality can be had for much less?

Well, at least that seems like the reasonable way to go in the US IMO.
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff