Guys I'm writing somekinda pwer/heavy metal opera-ish thingy.. (album) in Opeth-ish style

and i jst needed someone to help me iwth the drum tracks.. can any one record em?? or jst at least record each piece separatly.. so i coudl lay down the tracks by connecting them together (if so than what program shall i use not to fal out of tempo?? or coudl i configure the GTP to do it (like they did with RSE engine?!
RSE is bad quality, there are lots of programs for drums that beat RSE.

The a look at google

ex Accostica Beatcraft is good
If you have the drums programmed in Guitar Pro then export as MIDI and use any sequencer with a decent sampled drum set to play it back.
Umm guys i dono how to call em.. but i needd a game to play by msgs or by caht.. with my mmm fiennd... jst like the band games (name a band and ima name a band on the last word of yr band's name) or those when you say something and i say what does it associate with for me.. like Guitar - rock - EC - God

so we'll what games dya know?!
addictive drums.... best sound quality ever.... search it on youtube..google... has a whole bunch of premade drum beats and you can make your own, you will have no idea it was a drum machine.
Quote by vigenharutyunya
Umm guys i dono how to call em.. but i needd a game to play by msgs or by caht.. with my mmm fiennd... jst like the band games (name a band and ima name a band on the last word of yr band's name) or those when you say something and i say what does it associate with for me.. like Guitar - rock - EC - God

so we'll what games dya know?!

What the fvck are you smoking?... cos i wanna avoid it.

Please, no bull**** in this forum