He was charged that much for pumping gas;; he didn't actually pump that much.
Wow... That would ruin my day... Especially if some twat at the other end of the phone didnt believe me, and then the station owner didnt believe me for a while until I could prove it to them.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Spamwise
He was charged that much for pumping gas;; he didn't actually pump that much.

Your point being? Where did anybody say he actually pumped that much gas?
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Your point being? Where did anybody say he actually pumped that much gas?

The title is "Man charged for pumping $81,400,836,908 in gas!", which makes it sound like he actually pumped that much.
If its say.... $2 a gallon (I dont know the cost) then that means he pumped 40,700,418,454 gallons of fuel! Damn if only I had a car that could hold that much fuel xD
Quote by Guitardude19
If its say.... $2 a gallon (I dont know the cost) then that means he pumped 40,700,418,454 gallons of fuel! Damn if only I had a car that could hold that much fuel xD

and assuming the gas is roughly 6 lbs/US gallons, that is 244,202,510,724 pounds!
Quote by Skierinanutshel
and assuming the gas is roughly 6 lbs/US gallons, that is 244,202,510,724 pounds!

Poor bastard of a car wont move then.... xD sucks!
Quote by Guitardude19
Poor bastard of a car wont move then.... xD sucks!

and more numbers.....94 camaros had a 15.5 gallon tank.....so, he would need 2,625,833,449 tanks to hold the gas....

and the weight of gas alone is equal to 70989102 camaros!
Quote by Skierinanutshel
and more numbers.....94 camaros had a 15.5 gallon tank.....so, he would need 2,625,833,449 tanks to hold the gas....

and the weight of gas alone is equal to 70989102 camaros!

... Sell for profit.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
and then buy a country.

......or several countries......

Nah... Buying countries is expensive... Raising one army and taking over several countries is far easier... Well its cheaper in the long run >_> Because you can pillage their resources and flog that for profit too >_>
Quote by i_killed_bill
I think they were playing "Type a credit card charge with your nose" over there.

Actually, it was me. I was playing "type a card charge by slapping the numberpad with your penis".
I had a stiffy and got a bit carried away.
Quote by Guitardude19
Nah... Buying countries is expensive... Raising one army and taking over several countries is far easier... Well its cheaper in the long run >_> Because you can pillage their resources and flog that for profit too >_>

....and by 'pillage their resources" we all know you mean "rape their women"....

>.>
Quote by Skierinanutshel
....and by 'pillage their resources" we all know you mean "rape their women"....

>.>

The correct procedure is to burn the women, stampede the houses and rape the livestock.
Quote by Skierinanutshel

>.>

>_>

Make more profit selling them into prostitution
Quote by Skierinanutshel

doesnt mean you cant rape 'em first.

exactly!

he put $28 worth of gas into his car

im still laughing about the outsourced customer service person lol
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.