ok so ive basically realized that i need a new amp. tube for sure. but i need some suggestions.

my price range is up to about 700-800 canadian.
i live in toronto so finding used gear shouldnt be a problem.
so basically it needs a nice warm clean channel, preferably with some decent amount of headroom. i like really warm bassy middy tones rather than bright trebely stuff like fenders, but still kinda chimey, you know.
it doesnt really need a distortion channel because ill be using pedals for that but having one is nice.
i really like the vox ac15 but its kinda tinny sounding, but an EQ pedal can fix that.

anyway give me some suggestions please
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
What's a Peavey Delta Blues run you in canada?
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
theyre in my price range used or a bit more new but ive heard that theyre very bright amps so i never really looked into them.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
haven't tried the 2x10, but the 1x15 is anything but bright. Check 1 out.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by stratdud39
hmm the peavey delta blues isnt bright if you turn the treble down and up the mids and bass..same goes with fenders. I'd say a fender blues junior. Also, a peavey classic 30.

i know what you mean, but my friend had a blues jr and it just wasnt for me. ive also tried my friends twin on multiple occasions and didnt like it much either. im just not a fender guy i suppose. i will definitely look into the classic 30 as well. i tried the jsx and xxx and it wasnt for me so i kind of wrote off peavey, but theyre classic lineup seems very different so ill check them out.

Quote by scott58
haven't tried the 2x10, but the 1x15 is anything but bright. Check 1 out.

alright, will do. thanks.
Quote by gallagher2006

I pwned as a 7 year old