story: my brother had three boss pedals (ds-1, hm-2, flanger) in his closet that he didn't want, so he gave them to me for 20 bucks each. the flanger is pretty good, the ds-1 is decent, but i just don't like the sound of the hm-2.

I've googled and search bard but I could't find anything on the hm-2 mods

question: what are some easy effective & preferable cheap mods i could do to it to help improve it?,
-to me it just sounds deadish, theres no punch to its sound, its too fuzzy and thick sounding, kinda like a garage 80's grunge sound...which for me is bad

WARNING-->I AM A ELECTRONIC & WIRING IDIOT...I KNOW ALMOST NOTHING
i do understand some stuff, but 98% of it is over my head with diodes & stuff

I did find the scematics for it...sorry its kinda small, i'll look for a bigger one ->http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/Clutch32192/hm-2.gif
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
if you are an electronic and wiring idiot you wont be able to do it. those were your words not mine. maybe email robert keeley. google him he does mods along with analog man
Quote by adambauman31
if you are an electronic and wiring idiot you wont be able to do it. those were your words not mine. maybe email robert keeley. google him he does mods along with analog man

yeah i meant i've never modded anything electronic...so is pedal modding generally difficult? shud i start with something easier?
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!