I have a Laney VC30 210, i am looking to trade it for a laney VC15 if anybody is interested.
UK only
why do you want to trade?
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
I would trade a lag arkane for that .

Worth 579? Very metal

Could also add stuff in to float your boat...
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I have a VC15, it's the 2008 version with the shiny nameplate.

I -might- be interested in a trade - could you talk to me about the version of the VC30 (what year it's from) and the general condition? Also have you had to replace anything etc.?

Thanks!
ive recently bought this exact same amp

they are lovely on clean only problem ive found is boosting the drive abit more as its not really designed to be high gain but the cleans rival a Fender easily

good luck with the sale buddy
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by arcaneaether
I have a VC15, it's the 2008 version with the shiny nameplate.

I -might- be interested in a trade - could you talk to me about the version of the VC30 (what year it's from) and the general condition? Also have you had to replace anything etc.?

Thanks!

Only just bought it off of ebay, to be honest i'm not sure which version it is as i have just bought it second hand, it is in sound condition with only one small mark that i have noticed, it is on the front of the tolex covering, looks like wear where sombody has been resting their foot.
It sounds awesome, but its just far too loud for me.
If you give me your email then i can send you some pics to let you see the condition for yourself.
still got this?

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor