I have a bar in Guitar Pro. It has 2 8th noted, and 6 16th's, alos a quater rest.

My question is, guitar pro says it is an incomplete bar. Do I just add rests in, or do I continue with the riff in the same bar?
Add rests.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
There's an option under tools or something that says "Auto-Fill with rests" or something along those lines.

I hope that's what you're looking for.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Quote by Jimmer1720
There's an option under tools or something that says "Auto-Fill with rests" or something along those lines.

I hope that's what you're looking for.

Ah!

Thank you

I'll try and be not so stupid next time
How are we supposed to know?
Is there a rest in the song you wrote? What time signature did you write the song in?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
How are we supposed to know?
Is there a rest in the song you wrote? What time signature did you write the song in?

I was just gonna ask the same question! It adds up to 7 eighths. So your time signature might be in 4/4, TS.
Yeah, it's 4/4. And there was a quater rest, yes. I've sorted it now, it's all good

Thanks guys
There's a little thing at the bottom that says how much of a bar you've used and how many beats there are in the bar. Something like 3.50:4.00.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
There's a little thing at the bottom that says how much of a bar you've used and how many beats there are in the bar. Something like 3.50:4.00.

Ah, wondered what that was.

Thanks man.