Ok chaps here's the deal. Recently every now and again I get this loud pop from my amp whilst playing.
From the last 3 times I've played:
-The first time I heard the pop 3 times, once about 5 mins after putting the amp on, then again 30mins later and again another 30mins after that, I think turned the amp off.
-The next time I played, I played for about 2 hours and didn't get the pop at all.
-And finally the last time I played it popped about 10 minutes after turning the amp on but then not again and I played for 3 hours.

This pop is VERY loud, I have the volume at around 2 on the amp in my bedroom but the pop is about as loud as if the amp was on 5 or 6. (btw I don't mean o'clock when saying these settings coz I know some people like to say 2 o'clock for 7 etc)

The amp is the amp in my sig, the last time the tubes were changed I think was around a year ago after I had just bought the amp used, it had circuit board problems at the time aswell but this was all fixed aswell as having the tubes changed.
In the last year I've done quite allot of gigs and my band practice roughly once a week so I run it at high volumes quite allot, also although the amp is 100watts it has a 50watt setting and I always run it at 50 to get earlier break up.

The only thing I can think of it being would be that a tube is dying or something but I'm not sure, any advice will be a great help!

Thanks
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
it may be your power flickering, something your A/C kicks on and causes it. I know when my dad iusing his airbrush, everytime the air surpressor kicks on, my amp pops. Maybe not your case but its an idea at least
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
That's a good point actually, I just remembered that the first time it happened (when it popped 3 times in an hour) I had my mini-fridge plugged into the extension lead aswell as my amp and 9V daisy chain for my pedals so I think that's it.
Thanks buddy.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Last edited by SurfinWithSatch at Feb 26, 2009,