Looking to play in a Metal or Rock band. Would love to keep the lyrics clean[no cussing]. I have been playing 5 1/2 years on guitar and drive. I'm currently 18 and work a job during the week.
I got some good guitars, yo.
are you in college? and maybe we should get together and jam, at the very least i could hook you up with some people, i know alot of people in athens.
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by spoonylove90

im not left handed i just have a mac btw.

Quote by NaivexLi
Yes...I named my penis Darth Vader.
No I'm not currently in college. I actually have the rest of this week off.
ok, the reason I ask is that a friend of mine (ripping guitarist, absolutely amazing) and I are about to just throw some originals together for a battle of the bands but everybody has to be in highschool. But lets get together and jam sometime, maybe sometime on saturday?
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by spoonylove90

Quote by NaivexLi
Quote by bobbynogo
ok, the reason I ask is that a friend of mine (ripping guitarist, absolutely amazing) and I are about to just throw some originals together for a battle of the bands but everybody has to be in highschool. But lets get together and jam sometime, maybe sometime on saturday?

Perhaps. Not sure what lies ahead on saturday. add me on myspace, it will be better to discuss the matter there. I don't want to give out any information on here.
ok, whats your myspace?
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by spoonylove90

Quote by NaivexLi
oh, duh, link in your sig. i've just added you, i'm Roy.
How well do you sing?
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by spoonylove90

Quote by NaivexLi