ok so heres the crack
im not spending 30 quid on a box with a switch and a few leds in so i was wandering if any of u guys had the schematic for 1
i would like the schematic for either the vfs2 or even better the vfs5
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

go look for it then : )
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
A vfs5 wont work with your AD30XL so don't bother with that. The vsf5 is only for the VT series. The vfs2 is a standard style footswitch. If you want a cheaper alternative the Marshall Pedl-10029 works with these amps.

Building the footswitch yourself could cost more than buying one.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
no coz i hav a few spare parts so it wont cost a penny
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

if you've got the parts, go for it. I found that buying the parts to build a footswtich would cost as much as a cheap footswitch.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
but i want to no how
i need the plans

- switches are SPST latching stomp switches
- connector is a 1/4" stereo jack
Attachments:
VFS2.jpg
Last edited by PhotoFox at Mar 19, 2009,