okay, please dont think im completely nuts, but recently i came across a surprisingly really pretty album by........(ready?) Charles f'n Manson called "sings" its really very nice almost folky music, if i didnt know anything about him and heard this id almost cry its so pure haha
ANYWAYS! my question being a bass player who dabbles with guitar ,but not enough to transcribe songs for guitar , can someone help me with "Look At your Game Girl" by Charles Manson, G'n'R did a version but id like the original if thats p[ossible, try it on youtube like search "look at your game girl" charles manson youll see....

also bet you think i care, garbage truck etc hahaha really nice.
any help is greatly appreciated fellas, again i hope im not crazy for wantign to know how to play this.....
i found it while browsing allmusic.com, i read about it, then called my buddy who works at the record shop in the mall and he ordered it for me.....3 months TOPS cuz apparently it comes from some tiny-ass distribution company.
charles manson made a number of hippyish songs. its on the wiki about him.

he also did some pretty gruesome and strangely cool murders.

9 life sentences, elligable for parol in 2010 (i think)

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

thus why i said dont think im a psychotic-wanker because if i had no prior knowledge about him and the family and the thigns they did, and i heard this music i would be fully impressed, theres a strange soothing quality to it, its just so hard to believe a man so f'ed up can make such happy ,frolicking tunes......

and on that note, anyoen about the tab???
Quote by Silver-spear94
charles manson made a number of hippyish songs. its on the wiki about him.

he also did some pretty gruesome and strangely cool murders.

9 life sentences, elligable for parol in 2010 (i think)

no he didn't.

.....he just told other people to.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by faint_spirit
no he didn't.

.....he just told other people to.

this...
he only commited one or none...IDR which. He told ppl to do most or all of them...I wish I was that persuasive...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!