The student teacher in my gym class was ****ting bricks today because she called some students ignorant for referring to black people as "the n word." The students sat there in the lockeroom later that day saying how they were going to get their familes together and jump her. And she's white, which makes it even more confusing and ****ed up. I don't know if they followed through yet or not. They probably didn't but I'm still worried.
I'm not the only that finds this fucked up, right pit? Anyone else havee stories of things like this happening?
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
If they need their families to jump a student teacher im sure they are pussies and wont do anything.
That's harsh. I hate it when scallys/racists/general titboxes give people grief for doing their jobs or standing up for people. You should get all the hugest black guys you know/can find together and protect her.
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
Quote by steee21
If they need their families to jump a student teacher im sure they are pussies and wont do anything.

this
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
dawg.. she got some s'plainin' to do!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

What the ... That's nonsense. And they want to get their family to jump her? WTF! I mean come on if you want to jump someone do it by yourself!
Epiphone Vintage G-400 (put to rest for a while)
Jackson DKMGT (BLACK Mat finish)
Digitech Metalmaster
Peavey Bandit 112
titbox. HA!
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by steee21

+1

Most "tough guys" are only like that when they are with a group of friends and they outnumber you. Otherwise, they're pussies that won't do shit.
They're probably just acting tough because they listen to rap. Which means, they're tools. Leave them be and soon they will wilt away and wonder why they wasted their teenage years being douchebags.
I can't stand anyone who requires a group to do their fighting for them, chances are they're talking out of their arse and wont do a thing. I have a feeling a similar threat may be given to a friend of mine at college and it's just ridiculous.

Quote by AlmostLikeLife
They're probably just acting tough because they listen to gangsta' rap and commercial Hip Hop. Which means, they're tools. Leave them be and soon they will wilt away and wonder why they wasted their teenage years being douchebags.

Fixed.
Last edited by aaciseric at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by i_killed_bill
Call her and yell "RUN TOM RUN!!!!"

But she won't understand what's happening. She'll just probably end up being confused and think, "WTF Russell?"
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by AlmostLikeLife
They're probably just acting tough because they listen to rap. Which means, they're tools. Leave them be and soon they will wilt away and wonder why they wasted their teenage years being douchebags.

I listen to rap...

*checks into the tool academy*
Quote by aaciseric
I can't anyone who requires a group to do their fighting for them, chances are they're talking out of their arse and wont do a thing. I have a feeling a similar threat may be given to a friend of mine at college and it's just ridiculous.

Fixed.

The whole group?

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. But, yes, I agree with you.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Tell me, is the KKK big in IN?
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by steee21

Yea I know, but it's still ridiculous. I don't know who the students were because it was the class period before mine.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by rock_star77

There's a grand dragon or some **** in in Martinsville. That's about half an hour away.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by rock_star77

Actually it is. The FBI was in Elkhart last year because the KKK burned crosses on the front yard of a mixed race family.

Edit: ^^^^ Yeah my dad told me about that
Quote by i_killed_bill
Actually it is. The FBI was in Elkhart last year because the KKK burned crosses on the front yard of a mixed race family.

Edit: ^^^^ Yeah my dad told me about that

Yet another reason I hate this state.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
um... she was right to say they were ignorant, but if they were black then they're for some reason allowed to say it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by FloyDZeD
Yet another reason I hate this state.

a thread about ignorance...and yet here it is.

Quote by SlipknotRule93
um... she was right to say they were ignorant, but if they were black then they're for some reason allowed to say it.

White rednecks by the sound of it.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by We'realltoBlame

How am I ignorant because I hate the fact that the KKK is big in this state?

Also, this state is really boring, unless you live near a big city. I just hate living in Indiana.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by We'realltoBlame

White rednecks by the sound of it.

Seriously? You only say that because there's stuff to do in Bloomington

Try living somewhere in Elkhart county. You will hate this state just as much.
Quote by FloyDZeD
How am I ignorant because I hate the fact that the KKK is big in this state?

What you just said is different from saying the whole entire state sucks.

I do understand other parts are different, but the whole state isn't Elkhart county is it?
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by We'realltoBlame
What you just said is different from saying the whole entire state sucks.

I do understand other parts are different, but the whole state isn't Elkhart county is it?

Seriously? And I'm not mayor mcburger?

Yes I realize that but part of living in Indiana is being able to say you hate it. Yeah it's overkill to say the whole state sucks but he was trying to make a point about the amount of KKK members here. Not completely bash the place.
Quote by i_killed_bill
Seriously? And I'm not mayor mcburger?

Yes I realize that but part of living in Indiana is being able to say you hate it. Yeah it's overkill to say the whole state sucks but he was trying to make a point about the amount of KKK members here. Not completely bash the place.

Just clarifying in my own dickheadish way. Sorry bout that guys. I sorta went on a tangent and took things wrong.
Quote by Jackal58