I'm looking into picking up a Wah within the next few weeks. What is a good Wah or what would be considered a grail Wah (if there is one)? Cost is not an issue.
It wil be used for Rock,Heavy Rock, and Metal playing
The mere fact that a flame thrower even exists is proof that sometime, somewhere, somebody said to themselves, "You know, I'd like to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
Check out RMC wahs.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
You might benefit from the Wylde or the Dime wah.

I have (and love) the Wylde wah, it's really sweet and deals with high gain very well.
rmc teese wah

rmc picture wah

rmc wheels of fire wah

ibanez wh-10 wah

original vox clyde mccoy

original thomas organ co. crybaby
Hmmmm.....So many choices
The mere fact that a flame thrower even exists is proof that sometime, somewhere, somebody said to themselves, "You know, I'd like to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
fulltone clyde deluxe will give you any wah sound you want and does them all well
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
How can you tell the difference between the original vox clyde mccoy wah's and the reissues? visually that is.
Either a Fulltone Clyde Deluxe or an RMC of some sort.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by SSL27
Either a Fulltone Clyde Deluxe or an RMC of some sort.

+1

The Fulltone Wah is pretty much the hoil grail. It's a brilliant wah, very diverse.
The only downside is the price.

Also as RMC goes look @ the Budda Wah

Also *Pulls out flameshield* look at a crybaby, but not a standard. Have a look at the keeley modded ones, they're not bad at all.
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Last edited by hendrixftw at Mar 1, 2009,