Page 1 of 2
I absolutely hate how immature people are nowadays.

I was skateboarding home from the skatepark, when I heard a car horn and looked behind me to see a car with a bunch of obnoxious bastards who think they are cool. I keep on skateboarding, and then before I know it I get a can of beer pegged at me. I didn't get hurt that badly, and didn't get knocked over, but I was pissed.

Why are people so damn immature, especially in these days? I can't skateboard down the street without some guy honking the car horn. They think they are so cool and tough, meanwhile they are dumb ****s who don't have lives.

What is happening to humanity?
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Next time bring something with you and throw it back.

Or stop skateboarding.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Molotov cocktails solve these kinds of problems.
Last edited by Powerhouse at Feb 26, 2009,
They we're probably drunk, so that gives them every excuse to throw shit at you.
Sail upon the open skies
I blame Marilyn Manson. He's the root to all evil.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Go suck my dick you ****ing faggot.

Seewhatididthere?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Yeah one time I was walking with my friends from my house to my friends house carrying our skateboards, and a MOTHER honked at us and threw a McDonalds bag at us. Wtf?
GO YANKEES!
Quote by Yanks4Life92
Yeah one time I was walking with my friends from my house to my friends house carrying our skateboards, and a MOTHER honked at us and threw a McDonalds bag at us. Wtf?

eat your fats, son!
Solution: Stop skateboarding.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
People have always been immature, it's just more "accepted" in this day & age.

What really annoys me, however, is that some people with a different ethnicity/different skin colour get away with being immature assholes because whenever they're called out, it's "racism". No offense to anyone, it just bugs the hell out of me.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by Wulphy
Solution: Stop skateboarding.

I don't like that solution.

I am just going to have to suck it up and live with it, but I just wish people would ****ing grow up.

Quote by MushroomBomb

What really annoys me, however, is that some people with a different ethnicity/different skin colour get away with being immature assholes because whenever they're called out, it's "racism". No offense to anyone, it just bugs the hell out of me.

I agree, that is pretty annoying.

Mine most skateboarders' problem isn't as important as war, the economy, and racism.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
Last edited by tmfiore at Feb 26, 2009,
I liked the god old days when everybody behaved and was nice to each other.
Quote by MushroomBomb

Wow, just like in Sweden. That annoys the **** out of me.
Quote by tmfiore
I don't like that solution.

I am just going to have to suck it up and live with it, but I just wish people would ****ing grow up.

Well new question: Are you a douche to people who don't skateboard to impress your douche friends?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
well you could sit hear and spend all of your time bitching and focusing on the bad petty people that make the world a worse place or you could grow up and focus on the good decent people that make the world a better place.
Was it an empty can of beer?

If not then stop bitching and start drinking, those guys were just trying to get the party going.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Go find out where they live and smash their car windows with your skateboard.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by tmfiore
I absolutely hate how immature people are nowadays.

I was skateboarding home from the skatepark, when I heard a car horn and looked behind me to see a car with a bunch of obnoxious bastards who think they are cool. I keep on skateboarding, and then before I know it I get a can of beer pegged at me. I didn't get hurt that badly, and didn't get knocked over, but I was pissed.

Why are people so damn immature, especially in these days? I can't skateboard down the street without some guy honking the car horn. They think they are so cool and tough, meanwhile they are dumb ****s who don't have lives.

What is happening to humanity?

Stop being jelous, just because they have a car and beers, don't get angry at them for being better than you.
To tell you the truth, America (and some other countries) are becoming stupider and stupider as the years go by. I looked up one page and it said that one guy stole $27,000 from a school that helps the poor. Some People nowadays are a bunch of jerks now. Even in my school kids taunt me for no reason (seriously) which made me shy or timid near other people.
Quote by Wulphy
Well new question: Are you a douche to people who don't skateboard to impress your douche friends?

No. Skateboarding isn't even my main interest, I just skate when I feel like it. I never really talk about it at all.

Either way I wouldn' t be a douche to other people. Not everyone has to skateboard.

EDIT: I shouldn't have expected to get a serious answer from the pit.

I leave other people alone, so they should at least not bother me.

*And with that transportation thing, the skatepark isn't that far away from my house. It is more fun and I get some more exercise to skateboard there. I am not taking the lazy way out.

This doesn't even matter that much, I shouldn't be starting any kind of arguement.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
They had a better form of transportation and they had beer...They had every right.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
Bleh, I had a can thrown at me once and it ended with me covered in blood, sat in an ambulance, drinking a beer and trying to flirt with the paramedic lady. I have a permanent scar from that evening.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
why do these days make a difference to immaturity?.. if people are immature, there always going to be that way..

and meh.. we've all had those problems.. just suck it up and get on with it..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Jericho114
Was it an empty can of beer?

If not then stop bitching and start drinking, those guys were just trying to get the party going.

Everyone give this man a round of applause.

Plus, I mean, they were drunk so it really does give them the right to.
I am the Infantry.
Quote by neopowell
Bleh, I had a can thrown at me once and it ended with me covered in blood, sat in an ambulance, drinking a beer and trying to flirt with the paramedic lady. I have a permanent scar from that evening.

Damn, that must have sucked.

How hot was the paramedic?

Quote by nirvana001
Everyone give this man a round of applause.

Plus, I mean, they were drunk so it really does give them the right to.

So ****ing what?

Imagine if your mom was walking down the street and had drunks throw things at her, would that make it fine? I didn't think so.

It is not like I am your mom, but I don' think anybody deserves to have things thrown at them, whether the other people are drunk or not.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
Yes, at school we all go up to the local church on wendays and a ton of parents chip in and they server are entire school kd. Well on the way back i was walking with my buddy and his girlfriend, and we walkced past the group of druggies. they looked at us for like 2 mintues just staring, and then one grabbed my friends arm and laughed. my friend stared at him for 10 seconds then the guy backed off and we walked away.

dam hoodlums.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
2 cars drove past last friday night and shouted something at me and my sis. She decided to stick 2 fingers up at them. They stopped, turned around and pulled up in front of us. They proceded to get out of the car (7 of them) and attack me. Im lucky they didnt have knives.

tl;dr
It could have been much worse so suck it up
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Quote by technocheese
RIP Dimebag

Quote by technocheese
RIP Dimebag

, I love the randomness of the pit.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
you complain about immature people and laugh at this?

I call hypocrite
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Quote by slogankid1
you complain about immature people and laugh at this?

I call hypocrite

lol.....
Page 1 of 2