Page 2 of 2
Quote by tmfiore
What is happening to humanity?

Quote by supralightning
atheism

Quote by bendystraw
I liked the god old days when everybody behaved and was nice to each other.

Coincidence?!?

I think not...
I'm not very good at this being funny business...

Be my friend? Yes / No

Minecraft: RockLegend1203
XBL Gamertag: RockLegend1203
Origin: RockLegend1203
Steam:
rocklegend1203
When I used to skateboard a lot (now I do it occasionally, but every week a few times; which makes no sense now that I think of it), I had experienced a lot of the same ****. After about 20 times of random things like beeping the horn (for no reason), yelling profanities, being kicked out of spots by assholes I learned how to just turn it off. Most of the time these people were just retards with cars. What is funny is that I would return home from skateboarding, to where I also have a car. Its like people think they are superior cause they have a car, but I've also used my skateboard to dent such vehicles (after being aggitated by...relatively slow...drive by ****ers).
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
I blame the Mexicans, those dumb immigrants are ****ing up the country.

Send them all back to Tijuana. *shakes fist*
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
I blame the Mexicans, those dumb immigrants are ****ing up the country.

Send them all back to Tijuana. *shakes fist*

Wait...I thought Mexicans came from Canada...
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Wait...I thought Mexicans came from Canada...

Then... what about Canadians???

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Then... what about Canadians???

Maybe they come from Mexico.

Or maybe Mexicans are Canadians.

*explodes*
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

should have called the cops nd then see if they think what they did was funny cause more then likely they were drunk.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
wow you are telling this to the pit...have you seen the other threads on this page?...or others in the pit?
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by whocares09
Did you drink the beer?

Nope, most of it spilled out anyway.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
why did you take this to UG of all places?
god help you is all i can say
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
I'm sick of **** like that.
It really pisses me off the ways douchebags like that do that kind of stuff.
If your going to be obnoxious do it in a funny way.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
You're a skateboarder...that's what's 'wrong' with humanity.

EDIT: Sorry, that was mean. Seriously, though, I despise the pothead skateboarders. Not, so much, the drug-free ones.
Last edited by The.new.guy at Feb 26, 2009,
Video games are the problem. Duh... you can throw stuff in Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto IV just like this! It wouldn't surprise me if that inspired their nefarious deeds.
No one ever really grows up. They are simply suppressed by society to act differently. This happens via, Relationships, Jobs and paranoia.

The eyes of an old man still want to tap fresh poon, they don't all of a sudden get horny near 77 year old frebits.
Quote by The.new.guy

EDIT: Sorry, that was mean. Seriously, though, I despise the pothead skateboarders. Not, so much, the drug-free ones.

You're the dumbest fvcking idiot. Ever.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
It's like they say:
The amount of intelligence in the world is invariable, but the population is increasing
Quote by bendystraw
I liked the god old days when everybody behaved and was nice to each other.

...Where was I for this??
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
are these the type of people who's vocabulary consists of "bitch ass pussy punk"?
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by a7xplayer
ya. i cant really walk down the streets without some retards fingering me or start randomly yelling f***

giggity, oh sorry i forgot, immature people are bad
Quote by The.new.guy

I agree, those people destroy things, be a bitch to the police, and basically give skateboarders a bad name really piss me off. That ruins everything for the people who are serious about skateboarding.

That is why most skateboarders are looked down upon in the first place. The douchebags who give us a bad name on purpose.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by tmfiore at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by Powerhouse
Molotov cocktails solve these kinds of problems.

So does rape...
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by tmfiore
I absolutely hate how immature people are nowadays.

I was skateboarding home from the skatepark, when I heard a car horn and looked behind me to see a car with a bunch of obnoxious bastards who think they are cool. I keep on skateboarding, and then before I know it I get a can of beer pegged at me. I didn't get hurt that badly, and didn't get knocked over, but I was pissed.

Why are people so damn immature, especially in these days? I can't skateboard down the street without some guy honking the car horn. They think they are so cool and tough, meanwhile they are dumb ****s who don't have lives.

What is happening to humanity?

Idk i can kind of see how their actions were justified....I mean you WERE skateboarding and all.... I guess it wouldnt have been right of them if you're one of the few woodpushers who dont have the stereotypical woodpusher attitude
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
uhh i hate that! when i skate people like to throw like anything they can find in their car at me, n when i go out joggin they all blow their horns or scream very loudly/annoyingly. people are stupid. so yeah jus throw it back at em, flick em off, ignore em, or whateva
"dear gravity, you've held me down in this starless city."
Page 2 of 2