Hey there!
I play with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra (with Alex Skolnick from Testament, Al Pitrelli from Megadeth/Alice Cooper)
I've also been the guest soloist for Jethro Tull.
Check out the clips from my new CD Rise of The Warrior on my myspace and website!

www.annaphoebe.com
www.myspace.com/annaphoebe

Available on Itunes!

Anna x
Quote by Lappo
tim charles is much better~

indescribably better actually

That's fucking hilarious
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
hmmm,?

either way, it's not a good idea to come pompously advertising oneself in the wrong forum.
Tim Charles is good, but he's highly, high overrated. as is NeO in general. Mediocre prog black that got hugely popular.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Tim Charles is good, but he's highly, high overrated. as is NeO in general. Mediocre prog black that got hugely popular.

Hugely popular? Lol. You sir, are ****ing kvlt.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
Hugely popular? Lol. You sir, are ****ing kvlt.

In the context of metal, idiot. I heard so many metalheads claiming them as the new thing in metal, but when I heard them I was way more than dissapointed.

Quote by eggsandham2
In terms of their popularity- compared to other good bands who deserve as much attention, maybe they get a little much, but on the other hand, compared to how much attention some shit music gets, you can't really have too much. NeO just appeals to a wider spectre of metal listeners, I suppose.
Quote by Lappo
NeO just appeals to a wider spectre of metal listeners, I suppose.

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by Slaytanic1993
In the context of metal, idiot. I heard so many metalheads claiming them as the new thing in metal, but when I heard them I was way more than dissapointed.

I understand perfectly well what you are trying to get across and your irritation regarding rampant NeO fanboys in this forum and elsewhere you may have encountered them has clouded your idea that NeO are getting huge. Take any metal circles and I would venture to guess that at least 99 times out of 100, nobody would know who you're talking about.

Now, let's leave douchebaggery out of this, eh?
I've found Jesus
Quote by Slaytanic1993

lul, that was stupid of me; I meant to say spectrum

Large ghosts like NeO, apparently!
Quote by korinaflyingv
jethro tull pwns

Agreed.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Contraband

I understand perfectly well what you are trying to get across and your irritation regarding rampant NeO fanboys in this forum and elsewhere you may have encountered them has clouded your idea that NeO are getting huge. Take any metal circles and I would venture to guess that at least 99 times out of 100, nobody would know who you're talking about.

Now, let's leave douchebaggery out of this, eh?

Fair enough, I still think they are way more popular than need-be.

Quote by eggsandham2
NeO have gotten quite a bit of attention even outside this forum for only having a demo out.

As for this, I found it be a bit boring.