ok i burned a cd(all the songs were all wma) and i put it in my trucks cd player and i get *error* and it ejects the cd any clue whats wrong?
Fender MIM Stratocaster With YJM pickup in neck
Esp Ltd Kh-202

Crate 15w

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
DOD Yngwie J. Malmsteen OD
Digitech Rp 80
Quote by rrhoads47
ok i burned a cd(all the songs were all wma) and i put it in my trucks cd player and i get *error* and it ejects the cd any clue whats wrong?

here's your problem
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
what kind of deck is it?

and how old is it

i assume you burned it as an audio cd... even if you didnt-
most cd players these days play mp3 and wma on data cds.

if your deck is old it might not read burned CD's too well or you burned it as data and it can only playback audio cds
Last edited by supralightning at Feb 26, 2009,
put MP3's on the cd.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Its your cd player. My brothers stock cd player didnt play them, so he got a new one and it played them fine.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
its a 99 chevy s10, and yes i burned it as an audio cd
Fender MIM Stratocaster With YJM pickup in neck
Esp Ltd Kh-202

Crate 15w

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
DOD Yngwie J. Malmsteen OD
Digitech Rp 80
is it the original stereo? or aftermarket

original stereo from 99 is not going to play a burned cd very well
you need to have them as mp3 files then, im sure there are many programs to convert them
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Did you feed the cd player breakfast today?
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Old CD players have problems if you burn the CD at the maximum speed. Many times for old CD players you need to record at 1, 2, or 4x at the most or else it will not play. Usually the most inexpensive CD blanks also have color differences that confuse some car audio players.

Obviously if you recorded them as MP3 your player would need to have a statement about being able to read MP3s on it. Without that capability being mentioned you can only play audio CD's with 70-80 minutes worth of audio on it that fills the entire disc.
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
Try it a couple times & it should work eventually, The cd player in my mums car does the same thing (it's a 2003 Mitsubisi 380) & you just eject it & try it a couple times & it works! on the other hand I have a 1984 Toyota Hilux With an old dodgy cd player & I've Never had any trouble with burnt CDs!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by rrhoads47
whats wrong?

You are.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Quote by Thundering_Dove

Am I the only one who laughed at this?

Ha ha! No, I lol'd at work.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
probably wrong filetype and or you inserted the cd upside down. Mostly only retards do that. leading me to believe you might be slightly retarded. Ofc I base this on nothing.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by therealtater
actually the problem is its a chevy just playin my dragsters a chevy I still hate them though

chevys are still better than fords
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by therealtater
i think thats the funniest thing I've ever seen on here

well by your comment above, you hate chevys, so of course you would think thats funny
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^