My dad just noticed that my my car is 7000km overdue for an oil change. I'll change it tomorrow, but I'm just wonder what would happen if I don't change it.
It turns your car into a transformer which destroys the world.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
you will almost certainly die at 7001km
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
it would of weakened over time.
so its lubricant properties would be rubbish, causing wear of the car.
So, cange it.
Also, the additives in the oil would of stopped working efficiantly. so you would get a rather high carbon build up. and a thick sludge,
Last edited by mythicaldude at Feb 26, 2009,
If you don't cahnge it, you'll save a few bucks on oil.
But spend hundreds fixing the horrible damage that's likely to occur inthe moving parts of the vehicle.
Your title 'doesn't English'. xD
I doubt it would do any good. And I know nothing about vehicles.
Like everything, oil breaks down over time. The byproduct is a sticky tar like material that sticks to pistons and the crankshaft slowing it down and causing it to retain more heat. Eventually, the engine will seize up.

But, oil changes vary by engine/driving conditions/car weight. If the vehicle weighs next to nothing it works less to move and therefore produces less heat (thereby extended the oils life). Also, sandy hot weather kills oil faster as does towing.

My car isn't supposed to get an oil change until 7500 miles because I mostly drive highway.
At this point I'd like to add, Oil is generally required. Otherwise lack of therefore may result in void of the warranty.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by mythicaldude
it would of weakened over time.

HAVE
. It would HAVE weakened over time.

Arghrlggarblegarblegh.

*Breathes deeply*
*Leaves thread*
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Insanity^2

HAVE
. It would HAVE weakened over time.

Arghrlggarblegarblegh.

*Breathes deeply*
*Leaves thread*

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
it will build sludge on the motor and cause it to break basically, its nasty too I rebuilt a motor that the guy never changed the oil in with like 250,000 miles it took me forever to get it clean haha