Page 1 of 2
...how painful are these things to pass? He was diagnosed with them recently, and apparently he has to pass them by taking a piss, and I was reading that some people compared the pain of this to child-birth. But, I don't know if this is strictly true or not, so does anybody here know what it's like to pass them? My main reason being I can't stand hearing people in pain, my bedroom is right next door to the bathroom, and I really don't want to hear my dad screaming in paing as he passes a stone through his piss.

So, anybody know? I'm kinda worried for him.
Yeah it's gonna hurt like a bitc.h and you're gonna hear it.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
:| holy **** lol

If only he could **** them out.
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
SEINFELD.

Watch it.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
It does hurt but not that much.

Though being a 14 year old boy I can't really say as i've never actually given birth. It's not fun but it has to be done.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Sometimes the doctors know that it will be so painful that it is required to do surgery to remove them. It sucks THAT much.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
its supposed to be really really really really really really really really really really bad

oh did i mention that its supposed to hurt really bad?

good luck to your dad. hope he gets well soon.

tell him to drink loads of water...i hear that's the sure for it.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
It's going to hurt. A lot.
I suggest putting something in there for your dad to bite down on when he goes for number ones.
it hurts like hell, you are generally given Vicodin or something similar when you are diagnosed with them.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Ask, "Dad! What's for dinner!" while he is doing it, his rageful scream should tell you how bad it is.
stay out of the house when he passes it. I can't imagine anything more painful.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Yea my dad gets them sometimes. But i've never heard him scream or anything. He should be able to take it. Or tell him to let you know so you can get out. haha.
Stone through the pisser >.< Ehh..
Ive had them.

It hurts.

Imagine that you take a bunch of rock pebbles, then force it through your urethra. Or like taking a rusty old needle and forcing it up, as it scrapes the als of your urethra.

Yes it will hurt. Yes you will hear your dad scream.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

i know a little about them from high school anatomy. they are calcium build ups, that can range from very tiny to a few millimeters. they are not smooth, they are jagged and have basically little hooks covering them that tear up your urinary tract as you try to pass them, its like peeing out a tiny ball of razor blades and on top of that pee contains salt which gets in to the fresh cuts and amplifies the pain. ive been told about grown men coming in to the hospital where my grandma works bent over from the pain and thought they were dying because it was so intense. you can pass them on you own, you can have surjury to remove them, or you can do this thing where you sit in water and sound waves(i think) are used tobreak up the stones so you can pass them with little to no pain. there nasty bugers. hope he got lucky and has small ones that wont be to bad>
I'd like you to think about the entire concept. A rock is basically shoved through your penis. Ouch

You usually have some pain medication to keep you relatively sedated.
Quote by Gord@k
Ive had them.

It hurts.

Imagine that you take a bunch of rock pebbles, then force it through your urethra. Or like taking a rusty old needle and forcing it up, as it scrapes the als of your urethra.

Yes it will hurt. Yes you will hear your dad scream.

Is there blood?

Will he come blood?

Quote by \m/slipknot\m/
i know a little about them from high school anatomy. they are calcium build ups, that can range from very tiny to a few millimeters. they are not smooth, they are jagged and have basically little hooks covering them that tear up your urinary tract as you try to pass them, its like peeing out a tiny ball of razor blades and on top of that pee contains salt which gets in to the fresh cuts and amplifies the pain. ive been told about grown men coming in to the hospital where my grandma works bent over from the pain and thought they were dying because it was so intense. you can pass them on you own, you can have surjury to remove them, or you can do this thing where you sit in water and sound waves(i think) are used tobreak up the stones so you can pass them with little to no pain. there nasty bugers. hope he got lucky and has small ones that wont be to bad>

Yes, pissing out a ball of razorblades can mildly describe it. I dont think there can be any worse pain in the world.
My gear:
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Malekko Chicklett

Dude, man up and support him. Buy a crate of beers, work through them and when he finally does it, give him a chest-bump, hi-five and yell at each other like neanderthals.
His pride will feel less tarnished after screaming like a woman.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by SuperJoop
Is there blood?

Will he come blood?

Nope no blood, i couldnt masturbate for a few days though, the doctor said it could get infected or there could come blood, so if i had masturbated i probably would have come blood.
My gear:
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Malekko Chicklett

Yeah they can do that sound wave thing but I think there are criteria you have to meet. Essentially it vibrates the stones until they basically become calcium powder which you can piss out with ease.

Bummer dude.
Apparently too much sodium intake makes your chances of getting one way higher...
Which means I'm screwed, I pretty much live off Ramen
I was beaten to it, but you have to watch that seinfeld episode

..and don't worry, it'll hurt a lot, but your dad will be ok
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by CSguitarist
Yeah they can do that sound wave thing but I think there are criteria you have to meet. Essentially it vibrates the stones until they basically become calcium powder which you can piss out with ease.

Bummer dude.
Apparently too much sodium intake makes your chances of getting one way higher...
Which means I'm screwed, I pretty much live off Ramen

Well, water intake probably accounts for more. If you don't drink enough, then your urine will be very concentrated, and the formation of stones is more likely.
Have passed them twice after they were broken up by ultrasound. Your dad is going to be standing on his toenails screaming at the moon. Don't get too close to him you might get your head knocked off.
I laugh at his discomfort. Only because I've been there. Twice.

Go get your dad a beer and leave him alone.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
MY dad had it too. He said it was the most pain he has ever been in and there is no comfortable position at all.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
How do we prevent this, honestly i don't want to have to piss rocks.

Drink lots of water, eat a healthy balanced diet... Avoid alcohol.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Well I was thinking something along the lines of lets say, a swollen up grain of rice... are they really 1 ****ing inch wide? ughhh...
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by SMH07
*Kidney Stone*

ouch...

Just seeing that makes my penis tingle.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Guitardude19
Drink lots of water, eat a healthy balanced diet... Avoid alcohol.

Avoid mineral water. Water with high calcium and iron contents can cause them.

Quote by PluckU
Well I was thinking something along the lines of lets say, a swollen up grain of rice... are they really 1 ****ing inch wide? ughhh...

Yep. My second one reached about 1.5 inches at its widest point.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm gonna not drink water and eat pure sodium just so I can make a collection of these babies.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I've heard it compared to pissing out red-hot shards of glass.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by rock_star77
SEINFELD.

Watch it.

+987345781472389573756374985728643098574328956
I can't speak from experience, but both of my parents have kidney stones, as well as a lot of my extended family, and, from what I hear, it's about as painful as PISSING OUT A JAGGED ROCK.

I hear of you drink lots of Coke and eat pureed asparagus, the Coke dissolves the stone and the asparagus carries it out of your system. Maybe that method works, maybe it's total bullshit, I dunno. It makes sense, really. I've heard people swear by it.
You're*
Page 1 of 2