Im really looking hard for this guitar cuz i finally have to money to buy it, but this guy->
http://cgi.ebay.com/2002-Fender-Tom-DeLonge-Strat-Surf-Green-no-rsrv_W0QQitemZ320342416887QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item320342416887&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
says that he got it autographed and no certificate on it or pictures or proof. I dont even want the autograph i just want to know if theres anyways to safely remove the markings on the guitar from the "autographs" The guy says he wouldnt remove them because theyre "authentic" yea right. I just want the guitar! Should i bid on it?
poop. funniest word ever.
if you don't want the autographs the don't get it is netter off with a blink182 fan as they'll have something unique about the band they like although it can;t be proven if it's genuine
yea but i am a HUGE Blink 182 fan thats why i want the guitar, I dont beleive the autographs are real i just want to know if theres a way to clean them off without damaging the finish. The reason im even considering this one is cause its the only one on ebay right now other than some crazy guy that wants $720 for his.
Quote by himynameisangel
yea but i am a HUGE Blink 182 fan thats why i want the guitar, I dont beleive the autographs are real i just want to know if theres a way to clean them off without damaging the finish. The reason im even considering this one is cause its the only one on ebay right now other than some crazy guy that wants $720 for his.

they look pretty damn real to me though... i would get it just to hang it on a wall and just to have it.
you guys think theyre real? Hmm.. yea they look authentic but its not thaat hard to copy a signature. What i dont get is, if youre going to get autographs, why wouldnt you take pictures?
To be optimistic, if you go buy a guitar and there happens to be a signing, not everyone will have a camera on them and proofs of authenticity are usually with items signed and sold by a store. If they had a cell phone and took pics at the time, many people change phones often.

to be pessimistic, just about everyone has a cell phone, and most cell phones have a camera on them. The smarter guys would have a camera of sorts with them for an autograph session.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio