Who else here is a hairy dude? I've got pretty good hair everywhere except my back but its starting to get there.
Quote by supralightning
its a constant battle to control it

the other day i lost 50 lbs by shaving my ass

Sigged
Are You Shpongled..?
Id rather be hairy than be one of those guys who likes a big 4 year old. I know some chicks prefer that, but being hairy is usually seen as more masculine right?
I have hair everywhere... except for my face
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Yeah, I'm pretty furry.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
i'm an average hair dude. i just wish i had a good facial hair, it just grows in my chin...and a bit of the mustache, but i have what you call the 'mexican mustache'
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Yeah and I hate it. But I'm too shy to get it waxed and too afraid to shave it myself because it will probably look worse.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
ME! I had the mixed fortune of hitting puberty age 10. I'm like the hairiest dude in my year at school (I'm 15 now). It's fucking everywhere, I wanna shave it, but I can't be arsed.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
You know what I hate? Asshole hair. Come on
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
My back, chest, stomach, legs, arse, sack.... Generally all over my body is like a rug. Y'can actually grab a handful of it.

Once, my old GF waxed my back. My lord that was ****ING itchy afterwards, never again. Lol.
I'm a rather hairy gent, as those who saw the nude will remember, but I don't get it on my back which is nice.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by floppypick
I have hair everywhere... except for my face

same
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
I have one dark hair, ONE, on my left nipple. It looks fucking ridiculous.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I would, but I shave basically my entire body (besides my head, obviously) regularly.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Well,
I have, like, mahoosive 80s hair when I do it up to go on stage =D
But that's on my head. I'm not a hairy person by nature.
well i have body hair yeh,

arms, legs, lil on my chest etc etc

but tbh i dont care. cos my gf loves me how i am so really i donrt find it any problem.

body hair is actually a homozygous dominant trait gene wise... so its not a bad thing
people who lack body hair are always homozygous recessive for that gene
and well the heterozygous people will be half and half

sorry just went off on one there
I've got crazy leg hair, I don't mind the hair on my lower legs, but hairy thighs are gross.

You can't shave your pubes if you got hairy legs, you look ridiculous. You just have to trim.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I am one hair **** ... but its ok. Girls will say they don't like it, but all the ones I ended up with never minded, except they would make me feel like an animal sometimes when they pet my hair on my chest and such =[ oh well, whatever turns them on haha.

But seriously ... too much petting sometimes. Either way they said they liked it on me so meh