I already use limewire but i cant find a few of the songs im searching for in it. Anybody know of a good alternative i can use?

I would just like some help, not your opinions on downloading music. I do pay for most of my music, however when im short of cash i download a few songs on my brothers computer(since he downloads a whole lot) until i have enough money to buy the cd.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by SuperJoop
This will get closed?

Fix'd
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Pay for freaking music or stream it from websites with tallies, like youtube. Either way, do something that helps artists.
*reported*
limewire is crap anyway, i stopped using it ages and ages ago cause you cant find a lot of songs on it. i just buy songs off itunes now.
Quote by james4
threads like this arent allowed...

...what are the songs you're looking for, though?

a few of the tracks off of soundgardens louder than love.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^