Alright guys, with a new speaker (Celestion G12T-75, the one it came with ended up being ripped) and some new tubes (JJ 12ax7's 6L6's, they were just about done as well) my amp is in full working condition.

Here it is, my JCM 900 Dual Reverb 50 Watt 1x12 Combo:

I want to give thanks to all the people who helped me on this long search:
pychokiller98, StephenRettie, SurfinWithSatch, al112987, Gutch220, georgakis187, and especially as of lately SlayerDeath. Sorry to the others, I can't remember them all

Wow, this sounds ****ing amazing.

Clips up soon, i have to mess with it first
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I spy, with my own three eyes....

sweet amp.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
purty
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
nice!
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by Glavinage
looks slick, hows it sound?

fantastic, even at the bedroom levels that i'm playing it right now

can't wait to crank it
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
man im sure you're having fun with it. in fact, im going back to my store on sunday so i can make sweet love to the one they have there
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Nice amp. I wanna do something similar with my DSL, maybe get some tung sol pre's and jj power tubes and a new cab with some vintage 30's. How dramatic was the difference once you got everything set up?
Quote by Rubbah Soul
Nice amp. I wanna do something similar with my DSL, maybe get some tung sol pre's and jj power tubes and a new cab with some vintage 30's. How dramatic was the difference once you got everything set up?

I wish I could tell you, but the amp wasn't working when I got it, and I hadn't tried it before

I can tell you that Tungsols are more bright 12ax7's compared to the JJ's i got, which are darker

and JJ's overall powertubes are darker

vintage 30's would be cool as well, even though I couldn't test my own amp upgrades, I'm sure that stuff would do you a lot of good
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
welcome to the brotherhood of marshall
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects: