SO i bought a huge ass board of this off of ebay for 8 dollars, and let me tell you this stuff is rad. ive worked with wenge before, and while it is a pain in the ass, and rapes your tools, it was well worth it, well who knew it came in white?!

feels super smooth but still grainy, should make a great oiled neck im thinking...
Good God.

That is sexy as hell.

I had no idea it came in white!
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
might make a great top?

looks very badass
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by LP Addict
anyone want to buy a neck blank of it? 15 bucks each?

1. Buy huge board of sex wood off ebay for 8 bucks
2. Cut into smaller boards
3. Sell for 15
4. ???
5 Profit

Quote by LP Addict
anyone want to buy a neck blank of it? 15 bucks each?
I want to buy one so much, but I shouldn't. I can't afford to start any more projects for a while, and if I buy this neck blank there's no way I'm keeping myself from starting another build right away.
Quote by Øttər
Ninja, I dunno who you are but I like you.... so far....
Quote by Shaggy Shadric
My Teddy bear is God. DO NOT QUESTION MY TEDDY!
Quote by MatrixClaw
It's a good thing I like boobs or I'd be more pissed that you just bumped a 2 week old thread for that

Not part of the Bass Militia
I now have a strong desire to try and find a chunk of that big enough for a body.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
would those neck blanks be long enough for a neck through?
Quote by JesusLives
Yeah, but it's supposed to look funny. You don't want your guitar looking funny. Unless it's a squier, then you don't have a choice.
Quote by chuckflan333
I now have a strong desire to try and find a chunk of that big enough for a body.

Better start working out while you wait. That would be a very heavy guitar.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...
LP I've fallen in love with that wood. Would you except buttons and bits of strings for a body blank of that? You really are the wood-conosoir arn't you. I'd like to with that wood.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
jesus christ man that is some seriously sexy wood.
LP, how much do you charge to make a strat neck? you got a page with prices and whatnot? do you even do that sort of thing?
It does look great but wenge is very porous and it would function as a sound dampener. It would probably be fine as a thin top on a very bright wood like alder, though.

Wenge is often used for flooring and paneling because it looks so amazing.
Slightly off topic but LP, i hear people buy wood from you, do you ship out to say, australia?