Around 250 I'd say, but they'll ask you things like "how long have you owned it?" and stuff like that, so it more or less comes down to the shops decision.
Gear:
Ibanez GSZ120
Mitchell MD-100S
Roland Cube 60
Boss DD-7
mint condition or not they are thieves when it comes to trade ins, they offered me 80.00 for a 1999 Epiphone Dot Deluxe which has minor wear and i removed and lost the pick guard, no other damage at all to it and it plays like a dream so i kept it instead.

i also had a Dean 7 string mint condition they offered me 100.00 for, i sold it private instead for over double that.

dont let them make you feel your guitar is worthless do what i did and just keep it.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Last edited by invision2212 at Feb 27, 2009,
250.00 easily selling private, it doesnt hurt to see what they would give you though im just giving you a heads up so your not bummed out hoping for more than what they give.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Aren't those 300 USD brand new now?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Guitar center's policy is if its great condition, not beat up, then they give you half of what they are selling for(bidding auctions, not buy it now). If you bought it for 400 i assume, so looking at ebay, im guessing 125 max. Sell it privately, its just not worth it...
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte