I have NO idea which speaker cable is compatible/would be could to connect my future blackstar HT-5 head too it's matching cabinet. Here are some specs:
# Power Rating (RMS):40 Watts
# Impedance:16 Ohms

Can anybody suggest some good speaker cables? Yes I have googled certain guides but I can't understand anything. When suggesting, please make sure they are compatible with the mentioned stack above.

Thanks in advance.
Mogami, Planet Waves, George L, Klotz, Lava Cable, Death Valley... all of them make great cables.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Mogami, Planet Waves, George L, Klotz, Lava Cable, Death Valley... all of them make great cables.

What i'm more worried about is whether they are compatible. Like the gauges, what different gauges do...stuff like that.

There you go.

But seriously, if you can solder just stop by the hardware store, get some 10 gauge or heavier however long you need and solder some jacks on.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I've said it before and I'll say it again: unless you're going for cheap stuff, go to http://www.lavacable.com for all of your cable needs. If you need a suggestion, you can send an e-mail to the owner and he will give you his personal recommendation for your needs.
A speaker cable is a speaker cable, it does not matter the gauge, thickness, or whatever, just a regular old speaker cable from the music store will work.
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera
Orange PPC212 w/ Celestion V30 and Celestion G12-75
You can attach jacks to wire coat hangers if you want to and it'll still work as speaker cable.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM